Normal Games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Eklipps

10-24-2012

I play normal games for a reason. I don't like ranked games. Ranked games are too structured, un-flexible, and way too serious. Ranked games must have a top, mid, jungle, adc, and support, just like in the tournys. but why the hell is the Normal game becoming the exact same thing? i might as well play ranked. i can no longer play whoever i want or i get 18 dodges in a row or get force into a role i don't like to play and have no fun. Its not even really different, its just blind pick or turn pick.

Riot needs to fix something, because this right here is broken. The game has gotten so structured that there is no room for creativity which just completely sucks the fun out of the game. Am i the only one that feels this way??

adc

10-24-2012

The reason the meta is the way it is is because it's the stronger. Sure, at lower levels you're going to do fine with, for example, a double jungle if you know what you're doing, but as soon as you play against competent players, you're going to lose badly. If the enemy team responds appropriately, you're not going to win very often.

My only suggestion is to call your role faster.

GingerNinja2013

10-24-2012

I still get many normal games that are a free-for-all. But remember that season 2 champs just finished up. Which means that every summoner suddenly wants to be a pro player. So I would imagine you are going to see a lot of players, even in normal games, trying to stick to the tourney structures.

Give it a bit and see if it dies down. I don't imagine that too many people have forgotten how fun it is to play a normal match as their favorite champion rather than the one that 4 other random strangers say they need to be.

PrincePapa

10-24-2012

Play with a premade team. Otherwise, people rather stick to the usual trusty meta instead of letting a random stranger try something out that may or may not succeed, deal with it.