A plea for help from riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angusthedead

10-23-2012

Title says it all. I had this brilliant idea and i'm probably not the first to mention it, but the idea is a -vote to kick- option in Champion selection to weed out "trolls." I cant really think of an efficient way to create this other than maybe a 3/2 vote from the 5 players. Reason 3/5 being the way it is so it can prevent dual-queued trolls. These trolls in LoL had made my experience with the game very unsatisfying in a new degree. I no longer care about who is op and who is under powered, i would rather have Darius buffed to hell than have this vote kick system or any other idea turned down.
I'm not one to make unreasonable demands but "trolls" have become Extremely Abundant in the LoL community. I also don't wanna "QQ" and cry, but i have very few free time. whenever i log onto league and do a game, weither it may be blind, draft, ranked, or normal games, i always end up with at least a troll in my group. if not a troll then a immature person who refuses to co-operate with the whole team. and if someone doesn't dodge the game, then i'm stuck wasting a whole game away (20-45 minutes).
I know im not the only one annoyed by this either and i guarantee league will be a better place with this system. If anyone had a better Troll kick system please feel free to bring it up in a reply. PLEASE NO TROLL REPLIES. Thank you.

Tidal Wave8

10-24-2012

not a bad idea.....but then trolls can try and ban nice people...and if you are with 3 trolls.....you can be stuck in queue forever

Prof Zuhayr

10-24-2012

agreed