How can I find a winning team?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire EzreaI

10-23-2012

I notice that in most of my games of TT solo, no one on my team actually has skill. I notice that they always bicker with each other and my W/L ratio went from 100+/20 to 150+/150+ because of this. I solo a lot because my friends have quit this game to play other games.

Come on, I've been losing in solos more than I can count. I thought that if you win, you go against better players and you get placed on a team that has the same skill as you? It's the other way around for me: Every time I win, I get placed with a team that has far lower skill than I do and I still get placed with people that are better than myself.

Is there a formula for this? Or is Solos meant to test your skill in carrying your entire team while they lag behind you?

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

if you can't beat em, join em

Khelin

10-23-2012

Riot expects you to carry baddies, the better tyou do , the worse players youll get

Sam

10-23-2012

I actually get a lot of junior members of TT too. Pretty much you just need to break your back haha!

Busy Dreamer

10-24-2012

It uses an Elo system, not as simple as win/loss.

Juvey

10-24-2012

If anyone is looking for a decent 3's team, I'll partake, I got some skills. lerl.

WillWW

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoundMarionette View Post
It uses an Elo system, not as simple as win/loss.
Notice how op said tt solo. Which means pub games. Which do not use an elo system.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
Notice how op said tt solo. Which means pub games. Which do not use an elo system.
This is in facct the most common and ignorant msitake people makes, Every queue uses its own Elo System wonder why they resetted the win/loss count some patches ago? because Normal Treeline used the Same ELo rating than the Normal Sr queue they resetted it in order to split Treeline Elo (effectively resetting it) and Normal Sr Elo so that youu experienced treeline players didnt get a Random Sr guy trying out a build for normals and not caring about the outcome of the game.
See lol matches for further reference ( a program some of us Used to track our ELos, msotly used by DOminion players tracking their DOminion ELos until riot shut it down, well it still works but Elo no longer updates)

Lol matches last effective ladder the proof of an Elo system on every queue the Rating Widget is the effective Elo+4/-4 The players had a that date
http://lolmatches.com/top Note that this was before the Reset so treeline and normals still shared ELo.

summoner somenot

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post

you are wrong. as someone said before me, just backing up what he said.

i see alot of people make that mistake.

Boomer697

10-24-2012

carrying can increase skill