Would a Group Finder be a good idea?

Yes 143 91.08%
No 14 8.92%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Group Finder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkcharger

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreelancerXanK View Post
There will still be the problem of character picks, I see you have your lanes and whatnot however in a situation of draft/ranked, if your last person calls middle and goes... Mid Nocturne (Something I like to do often), it can completely throw off your group comp because you were expecting the person to pick an AP... So in short... Trolls can still troll.
This is not deterring trolls, it's deterring people from becoming trolls if they dont get their position. Also trolls do not typically troll just for fun in solo queue. They only troll when they dont get their role they wanted and try to get people to dodge by picking a troll character. With this system the person will get what they want and try to get Elo like everyone else.

TaiigerBlue

Recruiter

02-06-2013

Bump

TaiigerBlue

Recruiter

02-10-2013

Bump!

TaiigerBlue

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Bump.

TaiigerBlue

Recruiter

03-14-2013

I will bump this thread in light of the new champion select discussion in General Discussion. Please refer this thread if you feel this might be a suitable solution and as always feel free to ask questions if there's something you're wondering about.

TaiigerBlue

Recruiter

03-23-2013

Oh Riot, oh Riot, where art thou?

ArCblizz

03-24-2013

Please RIOT Comment

TaiigerBlue

Recruiter

05-05-2013

Let's get some more votes in.

JetDry

05-08-2013

Why hasn't this happened yet?

Arcticfury

05-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetDry View Post
Why hasn't this happened yet?
Because Riot doesn't read this forum much, because very few people read this forum. You guys need to post this in the Main Forum, add your poll and you'll get some Riot attention. Posting it in here is like putting a sign for your business flat in one of the parking spaces. No one will notice it, put it up high and on the street (e.g. the General Discussion area).

Just offering my two cents. I personally don't want a check box system, but I am for a variation of this system.