Transfers on end of season

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HnLima

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2013

Hello all!
My idea is the following: a sale on transfer options every end of season. The current price of the icon is 2600 (if I am right). What I suggest is a 50%, or 75% sale or even for free! This way many more people would get it, and the profits for Riot and the players would only raise! I myself for exaple am stuck on NA servers, but 2600 rp is not something I can afford for simply moving my account. If you agree with this, share your ideas, feel free to post, even if you have nothing to gain with this. Thanks for the attention, CYA!

otaviomq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2013

I agree. 2,600 RP is kinda high, i also want to move to other server, but for 2,600 i'm not doing it.

HnLima

09-19-2013

Its a shame few people are seeing this, Riot will hardly take a look at this thread if this amount of views and upvotes >.<

HnLima

09-20-2013

oh gosh, we are alone on this.