Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wukong or Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlbanianBoy

10-23-2012

which one and why, i want serious answers please cause they cost 6300

Tookmyname

10-23-2012

riven.

beast top when played correctly
extremely mobile
short cds
can be tanky even when building pretty offensive
can jungle/gank fairly well
snowballs pretty hard imo
but my favorite part is no flippin mana...god i hate mana hungry melee champs

Athrodox

10-23-2012

Wukong, He can be extremely useful and is a great top, all you need is the lane dominance and you'll basically have the game, wukong can be considered REALLY overpowered when used correctly. He's a great stealth champion that can get in and get out.

JazzGator

10-23-2012

I feel like riven is better at killing squishier targets than wukong and wukong is better at killing tankier targets than riven. They are both bursty champs that have a form of cc and escape so it boils down to what you wanna do with em.

mnun

10-24-2012

Wukong all the way. Riven depends too much on snowballing to be viable late game. Wukong can be unable gankable if you learn to juke like a BAUS