Does anyone find Ziggs OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exedryl

Recruiter

10-23-2012

I just think he does so much damage and he can easily keep someone mid tower hugging all the time :/ opinions?

Arawraxx

10-23-2012

Side step his ****, harass him back...

Fiveofswords

10-24-2012

hes very easy to dodge if you have any mobility. I had trouble vs him when i tried laning vs him with cass and didnt get boots first...but after i went b and got my boots it was no problem...he jsut cant hit anyone that has even minor mobility, and he doesnt have the cc to prevent mobility.

JRiMi

10-24-2012

How dare u try to get my favorite champ nerfed. He has his limitations like any one else. Shame in u. Good day sir!!!

Corner Warrior

10-24-2012

steal his blue and he's crippled in lane. if you can stop him from free farming mid game he will be much more tolerable late game

YJ Max

10-24-2012

sorru but heall no hes not.. ive destroyed him in lane every single time with lux. hes good but doesnt stand a chance against hard cc chammps.. i cry with joy every time i lane against a ziggs

a1sock

10-24-2012

walking towards him usually has everything bouncing or being tossed over your head... i kind of look at it like a rock paper scissors thing, if someone is good at long range, you pick up a shotty and blow their head in from point blank.

NoneLikeRob

10-24-2012

Ziggs is great, he is a strong, dependable APC. He isn't the burstiest champion by any stretch (unless fed, but honestly anyone is a danger if they are fed) but with his nice base damages and mediocre scaling he is a real early game threat that scales smoothly into late game when build properly. He does take some skill to use since you have to set up your skills properly instead of just wasting your mana tossing Q after Q towards your enemies but it really hurts when you find yourself in the middle of a mine field and flash away only to be tossed back into it with a satchel charge and come face to face with yet another short fuse.

Lasie

10-24-2012

I have some trouble with him early as anivia but i usually win the lane.

VanillaCrunch

10-24-2012

Yeah. Sidestep or walk towards him.