You got your Dominion in my TT!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n00tch

10-22-2012

No, you got your TT in my Dominion!

First of all, bravo on the new map. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but as someone who would like to see more threes action, I think it's a good idea. However, I think that your implementation of the map is a bit wrong and not what the people who really appreciated TT were looking and/or hoping for.

I think that if the jungle were a bit updated and if the walls were thickened a bit, and maybe if we just widened that entrances to the bases, that would address most of the wants/needs of the current TT playerbase. Perhaps the new items to help quell the never ending tide of bruisers. Beyond that and I think you've really changed what made TT "TT".

I can appreciate all the work and effort that went into a new map crafted as well as this one. But think you may have just gone a bit overboard Riot. Especially with the notion of replacing TT with SI. If you're unwilling to make the changes TT needs, at least let us keep it as a playable map.

The 3v3 scene is small enough as it is. Don't force your players into a game style they may not want to play. Also, please take into consideration that people have purchased champions, runes, skins, etc, with their time and money with the expectation that TT would be around in it's current incarnation, or in a slightly modded version. I would hazard a guess that it would make much more sense to include SI and to not exclude TT as 3v3 map choices.

It's another selling point that your moba would have four maps, versus most mobas having only two max. Just saying!

n00tch

10-22-2012

Thanks for the upvotes! Keep them coming and keep commenting! We need Riot to see these threads if we want it to be a reality!

fiddlesticksssss

10-22-2012

All i have to say is screw....them....altars.

Sam

10-22-2012

Too late for update. New map. Changes gotta be implemented to the new map, not TT anymore ;(

SleepyDeath

10-22-2012

well said sir. this map 'face lift' looks really cool, but getting rid of the top number was a terrible idea. the speed buff is just a joke. the alters are interesting but radically change the map from original TT. Making this new map into a fourth map, and not a replacement to TT would be awesome.

Brodhi

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00tch View Post
No, you got your TT in my Dominion!

First of all, bravo on the new map. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but as someone who would like to see more threes action, I think it's a good idea. However, I think that your implementation of the map is a bit wrong and not what the people who really appreciated TT were looking and/or hoping for.

I think that if the jungle were a bit updated and if the walls were thickened a bit, and maybe if we just widened that entrances to the bases, that would address most of the wants/needs of the current TT playerbase. Perhaps the new items to help quell the never ending tide of bruisers. Beyond that and I think you've really changed what made TT "TT".

I can appreciate all the work and effort that went into a new map crafted as well as this one. But think you may have just gone a bit overboard Riot. Especially with the notion of replacing TT with SI. If you're unwilling to make the changes TT needs, at least let us keep it as a playable map.

The 3v3 scene is small enough as it is. Don't force your players into a game style they may not want to play. Also, please take into consideration that people have purchased champions, runes, skins, etc, with their time and money with the expectation that TT would be around in it's current incarnation, or in a slightly modded version. I would hazard a guess that it would make much more sense to include SI and to not exclude TT as 3v3 map choices.

It's another selling point that your moba would have four maps, versus most mobas having only two max. Just saying!
Ranked Silver in 3s, solo queue, and 5s, only plays Jayce in Dominion, and you haven't played a single ranked game since March.

You have no idea what the 3v3 scene is or what this map is about. Go away.

n00tch

10-23-2012

tl:dr, now be quiet and move along.