Good Jungle Carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shady Beings

10-23-2012

So currently I am playing as Cass Mid and Cayt Duo Lane mainly, but I've been looking for a champ I can REALLY carry with in Jungle (well Cass I can easily carry, but I don't want to play mid 24/7), and was wondering whats a good one. Currently I jungle as Nautilus, but he is ridiculously slow (even with boots that give you speed 5 OoC), and doesn't give out enough damage of his own, not fun ganking against fast champs with him.

I have heard that Lee Sin is pretty ridiculous at early game ganking, and was considering this guy, but I want to hear what you guys think, what champion is good in terms of being able to carry, but has speed, and can gank like a champ.

Arawraxx

10-23-2012

Mummy doesn't have a lot of MS, but is a pro ganker.

Renghar
Kha'zix
Lee
Nocturn
WW

moonie cupcake

10-23-2012

I have been looking for a nice jungler to play aswell, I tried lee sin but he really can't carry the team I find and he's pretty hard to play.. i don't jungle much so I decided to find an easier one.. i picked up maokai and he is the best for me.. good clearing.. reliable ganks with twisted advance and you can play him like a support style jungle if you want

Fainting Goats

10-23-2012

If you get a few ganks you can dominate with fiddlesticks.... CAWCAWCAW

Athrodox

10-23-2012

Wukong's worth the try.

Schiffer

10-23-2012

Jungle Riven all the way (build her like FREAKING tanky, warmogs frozen mallet and atma's...)

Fiveofswords

10-23-2012

i tihnk the jungler that can influence the game the most would be shen

JRiMi

10-24-2012

Junglers aren't so much meant to carry the team like all that. They are to help snowball the carries. A couple kills are nice here and there but if you gank and take all the kills, get fed, and try to carry then your carries are gonna be weaker than the other teams and teamfights will be impossible.

pochoclotot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Have you tried Lee Sin or Nocturne? Junglers are not really supposed to carry, but these two have a good chance of doing it

VanillaCrunch

10-24-2012

Nocturne is really fun. His ult just pisses the fudge out of them and darkness is always cool.