Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favourite Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhokin

10-23-2012

I love being a jungler. I mainly play Nautilus, Malphite and Kha'Zix but I would love to hear from other people who play other junglers. Give me your opinion on who is/are the best and what paths and builds you do. Always interesting to see what people have to say.

Snake XT

10-23-2012

Nocturne. Some junglers have to try their utmost to instill fear into enemies but with Noc it comes as standard. 99% of his ganks after you hear "ALL ALONE/DARKNESS" [An enemy has been slain] puts fear into players. They group up lol.

Recently had a game against gangplank jungle and I ruined him.

Backpaq

10-23-2012

Skarner and Mao.

Dunks Are Manly

10-23-2012

Lee Sin=My fav. Malphite and Nauti are fun but the only junglers I'm afraid of with Lee are Diana and XinZao and a better Lee Sin.