What should be done with TT and more

The current/old Twisted Treeline Map should remain. 20 38.46%
The Beta Twisted Treeline Map should replace current/old one (current/old one dissapears). 3 5.77%
The Beta Twisted Treeline Map should be its own map and not replace Twisted Treeline. 30 57.69%
The current Twisted Treeline Map should be replaced and be availible in customs. 7 13.46%
Proving Grounds should have an ARAM PvP (not only custom) game mode. 15 28.85%
All game modes and maps in custom should be in PvP. 8 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Map(s) poll... Twisted Treeline and its beta (mainly)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARM24

10-23-2012

This poll is for the community to decide if Twisted Treeline current and its beta counterpart should fall as well as to a lesser extent a poll that includes if the proving groudns aram mode should become an official mode... for I am sure all of us who play arams are sick of the dodgers that dodge because they do not get a champ they like...

Twisted Treeline as it is currently should remain its own map with its beta version becoming a new map as well.

The problem is that the map of the land (as seen when creating a custom game) in which these maps are placed would have no place for it. So they would have to either split the area TT is currently in, into 2 areas, or add a new area... for I am sure we want all the areas to have their own map.

I actually beleive this TT Beta map should be a new land (currently not displayed as far as I can tell on the custom create map)... It should be a Shadow Isle.
Just spitballing some ideas...

Just a side note... I decided to make it so that you could vote for more than 1 option rather than adding 8 cases to cover all the other reasanble/possible cases, so look at the # of votes for the items as well as what the items entail... for instance item 1 is vauge, item 5 is a sub-catagory of item 6, and items 2-4 cover other possible situations that all but 2 could match with 1.
In other words ignore the percentages and pay attention to the #of votes.

Clarification (less than an hour after posting): Cannot edit a poll... so for option 4: "The current Twisted Treeline Map should be replaced and be availible in customs."
It should read: "The current Twisted Treeline Map should be replaced but be availible in customs."

Sorry for the confusion if there was any... I suppose I figured sicne you can already do Custom TT's that it was obvious that the and meant as it reads now, thus why I did not catch it until now.

Izael Archi Magu

10-23-2012

If there was an option for "Use the Beta Twisted Treeline only leave wards in the game and improve the jungle without making it overly easy and dulled down." then I would check that one. I don't agree with any of the choices above.

ARM24

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izael Archi Magu View Post
If there was an option for "Use the Beta Twisted Treeline only leave wards in the game and improve the jungle without making it overly easy and dulled down." then I would check that one. I don't agree with any of the choices above.
The choices entail where the maps should be placed(kept/discontinued, game mode, etc.) not how the maps should be improved, start a new thread and link it from here if you want to expound on an option. For you it sounds like you want to expound on the option 2 (replace entirely) or 3 (be a stand-alone map), but then want improvements upon the map... as you said... wards... So you do agree with an option(s). This is just not the poll you are looking for... if the poll your looking for exists that is...

SmokingJoeNL

10-24-2012

Don't take away my twisted treeline please riot.