Ok Riot is just banning people for the slightiest mistake now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asejfndlsfljkvbe

10-25-2012

Bump For Justice!
Please unban him!

Nurbutt

10-25-2012

Find another game man the banning wont stop. Once you get a ban you will be banned from then on for the slightest thing. Do not waste any more money on rp. Do not make another account just let Riot lose money like it deserves for letting little kids decide cases in the tribunal. This should be Riot's job but they are too lazy and cheap to read reports themselves. I don't know what else they have to do because there is no customer service in this game like in WOW. In WOW you can open a ticket in game and talk to a real person. I have never talked to a real person 1 time in this game. Poor customer service on Riot's part and I hope this game fails because of its policies.

Vahlen

10-25-2012

It's quite aggravating to see threads like this and others go without a legitimate response. There is clearly an issue here with false reports, something I have been posting about for a while now. The Tribunal is a great tool and I have no doubt that it is quite accurate, but the support for those that are innocently banned or false reported is deplorable.

False reporting is a major issue, it may not have very large effects on the overall accuracy of the system, but it still seems to cause problems for a few players. I always recall the statements made by Riot saying you are not going to land in Tribunal for having an off game because we all make mistakes.

Bottom line is that something needs to be done about false reporting. I know that Lytes team shares similar concerns because there was just a mass manual banning a few months ago, hopefully that's not the last we hear of it.

ThereRnoIDs

10-25-2012

It just shows how broken it is...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2712939

Some people are even trying to justify my ban...

In your case it's saying pls report 'afk' in my case I was 'never; afked and even provided a replay... There's no reason for the "enemy" team to have more reports than my own team...

Still no response from ticket in like 4 days where my ban will be lifted soon...

Burger Flipp3er

10-26-2012

Some of the people voting on these cases should have been cops or something... I say for the real players that don`t mind some trash talk, we should be able to opt out of the reporting system. We give up our right to report people and only get put in games with others who can`t report too.. I don`t care if you cuss me out, even more so if I did something stupid and you feel the need to tell me about myself.. I don`t want to be in games where we have to say "Hail Sir!" or be banned.... Judges in these cases just need to calm down.

Vahlen

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
It just shows how broken it is...
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2712939

Some people are even trying to justify my ban...

In your case it's saying pls report 'afk' in my case I was 'never; afked and even provided a replay... There's no reason for the "enemy" team to have more reports than my own team...

Still no response from ticket in like 4 days where my ban will be lifted soon...
I just reviewed your case, the ban in my opinion is justified. You are just a really miserable to play with and certainly nobody I would want to listen to for 20+ minutes, you even called for a surrender 4minutes in............

I think you should take this ban as a learning experience and change your negative attitude before it's too late.

Gallabatorix

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahlen View Post
I just reviewed your case, the ban in my opinion is justified. You are just a really miserable to play with and certainly nobody I would want to listen to for 20+ minutes, you even called for a surrender 4minutes in............

I think you should take this ban as a learning experience and change your negative attitude before it's too late.
Dude are you joking he has 2 reports total. even says in the summoners code you will not be banned for having 1 report which is all it is 1 report each game. dude you are the type of person that just hits punish. Please dont play anymore games and kill yourself.

Burger Flipp3er

10-26-2012

Gallabatorix,

LOL if you said that in game you`d be banned... hahaha

HunkDorlian

10-30-2012

bump for unjustified ban, now there are even unjustified pardons rofl

HunkDorlian

10-31-2012

bump because if i get unfairly banned next time is a permaban