Ok Riot is just banning people for the slightiest mistake now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OckyFlam

10-24-2012

First one in ages that I don't think should have had a ban. These are normally entertaining but this one is a bit sad. Keep it on the front page?

Kulas02

10-24-2012

Riot - this is proof how bad the tribunal is working at the moment. Please fix this, it is getting out of control.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunkDorlian View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5810179/#nogo

1st game, had an annie which afk, his premade friend report me = 1 report, and all my team were AP, forced to use AD build which is useless anyway

2nd game, my team trolled pick ingame so i have to been forced to use TF ADC, which is logically weak,then my "support" began to feed and baited me to death, i had to jungle to get some CS and carry, also all of them cursed and yell at me, so i put them all in mute mode, katarina ragequitted as usual.

i think tribunal is becoming flawed and broken. i got my main ID permabanned and had to change my behaviour drastically, then still ending here for 2 reports.

i was not trolling, i was trying to have a build which could help the team, not my fault the team changed last second champs and lost

btw 2 tribunal cases is enuff to get you ban
Please stop saying "Report Pls! GG! Report!"

It is very unsportsmanlike
I quite possibly would have voted punish on these if I had just gotten out of a game with someone doing this, and I imagine this is how you ended up getting punishment votes.

Don't be that guy... No one likes the guy that is calling out for reports. Just let them know what the player is doing once or twice(if they keep doing it) and then they can decide for themselves whether or not they want to report him.

I don't really know that this conduct calls for a permaban though, unless its a pattern of behavior that you keep demonstrating over and over again. A Permanent ban over this just seems a bit much to me.

Elsea

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebosBike View Post
Please stop saying "Report Pls! GG! Report!"

It is very unsportsmanlike
I quite possibly would have voted punish on these if I had just gotten out of a game with someone doing this, and I imagine this is how you ended up getting punishment votes.

Don't be that guy... No one likes the guy that is calling out for reports. Just let them know what the player is doing once or twice(if they keep doing it) and then they can decide for themselves whether or not they want to report him.

I don't really know that this conduct calls for a permaban though, unless its a pattern of behavior that you keep demonstrating over and over again. A Permanent ban over this just seems a bit much to me.

Did you read the punishment?

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flourescence View Post
Did you read the punishment?
Yes, I thought I heard someone mention a permaban though, but apparently this was not the case.

If its just a time ban then I have no problem with how it was handled.

spitterkat

10-24-2012

this is a joke man, you dont deserve your ban, its abit of a joke, the op is hurt waaaay more by the ban than whatever is done in a game and then forgotten

lookbehindUquick

10-24-2012

ad tf is completely normal just quit league of legends or dont type so you wont get banned. :P

AeroWaffle

10-24-2012

I'm sorry but, why were you calling to get brand and annie reported? 12 min in you start trying to get them reported for afking, I don't see that brand afk'ed at all.

He almost earned as much gold as you did. And even if he was afk for a couple of min max, stuff happens in real life. Two min not being at the key-board shouldn't mean a person should get reported for it.

The second gamed seemed kinda suspicious, but I have no evidence that you were in the wrong at champ select vs them being in the wrong.

I'm not saying that I would hit punish for this case, but don't call to report people for leaving games or afk'ing for a couple of min, leaver buster takes care of that.

Inhibited

10-24-2012

Bump.

ThereRnoIDs

10-24-2012

Pardon....
I've lost "all" my respect for the tribunals now.

I also got a 1 week ban for saying surrender 20 1-2 times in a 25+ minute game...