Ok Riot is just banning people for the slightiest mistake now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wekcasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzolomaniac View Post
The more cases I see like this, the more convinced I am that half the people who participate in the Tribunal auto-punish cases without reading them. Dat IP reward.

Riot should remove the IP reward if they wanna truly find people who care about seeing justice done.
You may be interested to know that the tribunal pardon's people that if riot were in control of the judging would be punished and is often referred to by riot as being less strict which they are alright with.

TrollMachineV2

10-24-2012

you wouldn't want lyte going through the cases himself, because almost all of them would be insta punished.

tribunal is pretty lenient actually considering it took 8 months for me to get 200 yr ban, and that's me trolling all my games.

lol.

Locro

10-24-2012

Out of those two cases, I don't see anything ban worthy besides the fact you are refusing to communicate with your team in game 1 (somewhat), and definitely game #2 ( Mutes teamates, then asks 30 seconds later, "is my team yelling at me?")

TBH tribunal working as intended (considering he has an account that got permabanned before 'as he said'). Or just people that want that ip from doing tribunal cases.

Either way, Idc fill out a support ticket and ask riot if it is a big deal, putting it on the forum for all to see just makes me believe you are trying to suggest that riot is doing something wrong considering the facts that:
1) Tribunal is made up of many cases (50+) of a player and only chooses to display a few
2) Tribunal still goes through a final approval process on the ban with a riot employee (I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere, the only one that is automated banning is the AFK tribunal)
3) Support tickets and usually emails and warnings are generally sent before a huge ban would take place, if not then you can just contact riot for further details, general forum is not meant for solving your banning problems.

Henslayer

10-24-2012

There is probably more to this that we are not seeing. Why is your cs so low? This isn't "I had a bad game" low, this is more like actively trying not to get cs low.

The Real RoTaN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Not sure if everyone is aware of this, but there is an automated tribunal bot that votes by picking out select words in the game chats. I won't list the site but I'm sure it can be easily googled. I've done the tribunal and the majority of the cases were punishable, but there are some that are mind boggling as to why they were reported. Usually someone's friend defending their toxic pal because you reported them.

I hope that Riot takes away the IP rewards for the tribunal so those who are innocent aren't being punished because someone is too lazy to actually do the work and let a bot decide for them. Remove IP rewards = no reason for these botters to abuse the system.

Ferdynan

10-24-2012

Another day, another troll who thinks he's very clever and subtle. Riot should IP perma ban these attention-starved people. You ADC and jungle Twisted Fate and you'll have me believe you did your best to help your team? You saw an opportunity to troll and you abused it, you never had in mind helping your fellow team mates, that's why you are banned.

Tosin Loads

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attero View Post
Just for clarity's sake: There have been countless threads like this, even just today.

I feel like I should tell you that I have never, ever seen a single person who was redeemed by one of these threads.
I have.

ImNotEvenThatMad

10-24-2012

i g0t ban for no reas0n at al tu :<
Tirbunel brokened

Elsea

10-24-2012

I got a question for you OP.

You say your team trollpicked the game, which I assume means they simply picked whoever, not caring about meta or counterpicks.

You also say you were forced to ADC because of these troll picks, which leads me to believe that the reason for this would be because your team lacked an ADC. This would also imply that you were not planning to ADC, and so had to change your strategy in the game.

You say that after being baited and left to die by your support, you jungled so you could farm.

You also say that all of them yelled at and cursed at you.

You believe that AD Twisted Fate is sub par.

Now let's look at the game:

Twisted Fate [All] [00:05:29] my team refused to pick me a support.

From this, we can assume that you tried to get your team to pick a support for you, Twisted Fate and your team refused, which would mean that you already knew you were ADCing before the picks were finalized. This would contradict the earlier statement that you were forced to ADC, because trying to get your team to pick you a support would imply that you wanted to ADC.

There is an Ezreal on your team.

Ezreal is an ADC, being forced to ADC would imply that there is no ADC on your team, thus you being forced to switch to AD Twisted Fate at the last second. However, Darius, Jayce, and Ezreal are already AD, and are building AD, why is there any need to be an ADC?

Katarina [00:01:35] fate mid

They didn't want you at bot, or wherever you went, most likely, Katarina and Ezreal wanted to bot, and they wanted you to mid. I don't understand why you didn't comply. This is further solidifying the stance that no one was forcing you to ADC.

They did not yell or curse at you

First, I'll say that they might have done so in champ select, but in that regard, I wouldn't see why they would stop at champ select if they were truly that bad.

And some final thoughts before my question. You say you muted them all beforehand, so you would not have heard them telling you that they are reporting you, and if you didn't hear that, why would you be worried about them reporting you? From your point of view, you did decently under the circumstances, so why would you expect them to get the other team to report you?

I can only say that somewhere, you lied, whether it is purposely or not.

Now my question is, can you prove me wrong?

Doct0r Phil

10-24-2012

Do people really think that one slightest "mistake" gets them into the tribunal?

You gotta be worst of the worst in order to actually get into the tribunal in the first place. If anything thinks that the specific incidents in their reform card is "it".....they are in denial. They are honestly fooling themselves.