Ok Riot is just banning people for the slightiest mistake now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chilipapa

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigricky View Post
So by your logic...anybody who ends up in the Tribunal deserves a ban because "Getting 2 randomly picked games that were 1 report each out of the hundreds you received doesn't excuse your behavior."

No.

When you vote on the Tribunal, you're voting on the evidence provided. Not the evidence you create in your head.
Twisted Fate [All][00:05:29]my team refused to pick me a support.

Twisted Fate [All][00:10:21]is my team yelling?
Ezreal [All][00:10:26]no.
Sona [All][00:10:28]idk
Twisted Fate [All][00:10:32]put them all in mute
Twisted Fate [All][00:19:52]my 3 years id got permabanned today D:

Twisted Fate[00:12:47]report brand
Twisted Fate[00:12:52]afk
Brand[00:12:58]??
Brand[00:13:33]im not afk lol

While they were fairly innocent games, guy sounds like a dbag. He also has another account which got perma'ed. Innocent people rarely end up in the tribunal. Sometimes guilty people get pardoned though.

BTW, Tribunal works. Get over it.

Pestilence777

10-24-2012

bump for justice, i cant figure out why the op was banned and i want a red to explain

Dzur

10-24-2012

Wow bumping this. 2 reports over 2 games with no comments on either report? Nothing you did in those games was remotely ban-worthy. @Pendragon, be summoned.

KyleIsAmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Just happened to my main account on friday. 3 reports, 1 week ban. One game I said " Wow pantheon, 0/11...really?" and he reported me.

Apollo12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Riot should see this, it isn't troll at all

Yaddar

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilipapa View Post
Twisted Fate [All][00:05:29]my team refused to pick me a support.

Twisted Fate [All][00:10:21]is my team yelling?
Ezreal [All][00:10:26]no.
Sona [All][00:10:28]idk
Twisted Fate [All][00:10:32]put them all in mute
Twisted Fate [All][00:19:52]my 3 years id got permabanned today D:

Twisted Fate[00:12:47]report brand
Twisted Fate[00:12:52]afk
Brand[00:12:58]??
Brand[00:13:33]im not afk lol

While they were fairly innocent games, guy sounds like a dbag. He also has another account which got perma'ed. Innocent people rarely end up in the tribunal. Sometimes guilty people get pardoned though.

BTW, Tribunal works. Get over it.

the VAST majority of this community trash talk in a higher tone than these lines... by this standard we ALL deserve bans if the guys at the tribunal read all ou chat logs.

if you want to be sensitive enough, you can find evidence of US ALL being dbags in our chat logs.

the tribunal has lost its perspective, being "too sensitive" and banning everyone is also toxic for the game.

Mezzolomaniac

10-24-2012

The more cases I see like this, the more convinced I am that half the people who participate in the Tribunal auto-punish cases without reading them. Dat IP reward.

Riot should remove the IP reward if they wanna truly find people who care about seeing justice done.

Rabidwhale

10-24-2012

People who don't see why this guy should have been banned clearly didn't read that with any context. He was clearly going against the teams wishes.

Chilipapa

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzolomaniac View Post
The more cases I see like this, the more convinced I am that half the people who participate in the Tribunal auto-punish cases without reading them. Dat IP reward.

Riot should remove the IP reward if they wanna truly find people who care about seeing justice done.

You didn't get the memo?

wekcasa

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaddar View Post
the VAST majority of this community trash talk in a higher tone than these lines... by this standard we ALL deserve bans if the guys at the tribunal read all ou chat logs.

if you want to be sensitive enough, you can find evidence of US ALL being dbags in our chat logs.

the tribunal has lost its perspective, being "too sensitive" and banning everyone is also toxic for the game.
I love it when people use logical fallacies to back their argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Read up and maybe you can respond with something useful. I understand it is wikipedia but i am sure it will still add something informative for you.

Also you will see what many people are saying the "he was dealing with afk's so i would pardon" even though most of his comments were before anyone actually went afk