Ok Riot is just banning people for the slightiest mistake now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Swarm of Koala

10-24-2012

Now way that deserves a ban.

Bigricky

10-24-2012

I've been banned twice. The first time I deserved it. The second time it was clearly evident in my reform card that I was troll baited into raging in 4 games. I remembered all 4 of the games distinctly. The worst thing I said in these games was "you're a _____ idiot" to the trolls. Landed me reports from duo queue buddies. I tried typing in chat what the trolls were doing (smite stealing buffs, baiting me into dying, etc...) so that the Tribunal would know what was going on. That just caused more reports and sealed my fate.

It was enough to land me in Tribunal and receive a second ban by "majority vote".

I don't rage anymore in game. Calling people dumb is not productive so I stopped. Sometimes I might slip and say something like "wtf are you guys doing...come on, don't make mistakes like that and we can win this easily"...but when this occurs I STOP PLAYING for a week or more. It's far too risky to land back in the Tribunal even for frivolous things.

With that said...that doesn't stop me from voicing my opinion here on the forums on what I believe to be one of the most ridiculously stupid, ill thought out systems to EVER be implemented in anything. Like I honestly think that whoever thought up this idea had to be drunk and/or high to think it would be a good idea.

wekcasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigricky View Post
How the **** are you going to ban somebody for their score unless they INTENTIONALLY feeding. I don't care how bad his score is unless it's obvious he's feeding on purpose. It's clear that he's not.

And lol'd hard if you consider 4 lines of text simply asking for a report on someone who is AFK as spamming.

If I was a moderator I would time ban you for this forum post alone. It's clearly evident that you have abused the system through false reporting. That's a banable offense btw.
It isn't just the score it about interpreting all the information we are given. When voting you don't know if the person will receive a time ban a permaban or a warning if you punish so you can't say well this is ban worthy or this is just warning worthy. so you just vote based on weather or not he broke the summoner code.

Also to even get to the tribunal you have to be reported pretty often so that kinda takes away from that fact that someone accidentally got there.

Plays ad twisted fate with cleanse ghost (also doesn't do well shocker) but whatever that is his own thing but it kinda indicates this isn't a nitch strategy he has success with that is just unorthodox (aka may be trolling)

After the first game where he just spams report this report that. but whatever i can let the first game slide however the second game.

Second game,
Admits he didn't get what he wanted
Talking through all chat in a way that makes be believe his is trying to get a rise out of his team or that his team is upset with him for some reason.
Also asking in all chat if his team complains indicating something happened that may have caused his team to complain.

He is clearly creating a negative atmosphere and i would vote punish.

Now weather or not this is ban worthy doesn't matter because he has been to the tribunal enough and been punished by it enough that his infractions now result in a time ban.

so yes he deserves this ban

HunkDorlian

10-24-2012

bump for muffins

Yaddar

10-24-2012

Jesus I don't see why you got banned, I've seen myself in the situation where I need to get a Lamp with and ADC because the circunstances of the game, so It's not a troll build.
your language was not overly agressive.

unless you were tokic at champ select or something (a thing we STILL can't see in the tribunal) you don't deserve a ban there.

in fact I have become worried that this community is using the report/trybunal system to get to the poeple they dont like. and it has become more of a instument of vendetta between players than a justice system.

I'd ver much like to see a Red post concerning this particular case.

Bigricky

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wekcasa View Post
It isn't just the score it about interpreting all the information we are given. When voting you don't know if the person will receive a time ban a permaban or a warning if you punish so you can't say well this is ban worthy or this is just warning worthy. so you just vote based on weather or not he broke the summoner code.

Also to even get to the tribunal you have to be reported pretty often so that kinda takes away from that fact that someone accidentally got there.

Plays ad twisted fate with cleanse ghost (also doesn't do well shocker) but whatever that is his own thing but it kinda indicates this isn't a nitch strategy he has success with that is just unorthodox (aka may be trolling)

After the first game where he just spams report this report that. but whatever i can let the first game slide however the second game.

Second game,
Admits he didn't get what he wanted
Talking through all chat in a way that makes be believe his is trying to get a rise out of his team or that his team is upset with him for some reason.
Also asking in all chat if his team complains indicating something happened that may have caused his team to complain.

He is clearly creating a negative atmosphere and i would vote punish.

Now weather or not this is ban worthy doesn't matter because he has been to the tribunal enough and been punished by it enough that his infractions now result in a time ban.

so yes he deserves this ban
I think having a conversation with a sack of potatoes would make more sense right now than the contents of your post.

Padagi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

This is a pretty clear cut pardon based on the data handed to you by the card.

Like seriously, WTF?

DonQuixoté

10-24-2012

bump for justice

wekcasa

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigricky View Post
I've been banned twice. The first time I deserved it. The second time it was clearly evident in my reform card that I was troll baited into raging in 4 games. I remembered all 4 of the games distinctly. The worst thing I said in these games was "you're a _____ idiot" to the trolls. Landed me reports from duo queue buddies. I tried typing in chat what the trolls were doing (smite stealing buffs, baiting me into dying, etc...) so that the Tribunal would know what was going on. That just caused more reports and sealed my fate.

It was enough to land me in Tribunal and receive a second ban by "majority vote".

I don't rage anymore in game. Calling people dumb is not productive so I stopped. Sometimes I might slip and say something like "wtf are you guys doing...come on, don't make mistakes like that and we can win this easily"...but when this occurs I STOP PLAYING for a week or more. It's far too risky to land back in the Tribunal even for frivolous things.

With that said...that doesn't stop me from voicing my opinion here on the forums on what I believe to be one of the most ridiculously stupid, ill thought out systems to EVER be implemented in anything. Like I honestly think that whoever thought up this idea had to be drunk and/or high to think it would be a good idea.
No one is stopping you just no one is listening. I am glad trolls are backing trolls these idiots make me sick.

adrftw

10-24-2012

Wow so many people banned and i was never banned though i probably raged more than 5 people together while i was getting to lvl 30.