I didn't get a Penta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lord of Lies

10-23-2012

Hello, I just finished a game as Katarina, I got 5 kills, ace, and they surrendered.
I am really depressed because I didn't actually get the penta, I got a quadra and then an ace. I got all 5 kills within an overall time period of 4 seconds (I got the Lolreplay to prove it). I thought even though it said ace I still got it. I am quite disheartened because this was my first penta and even though I had come close, I had never achieved anything like this. It was momentous, until in the graph that my highest multi kill was only at 4. I want this changed somehow, I somehow want.... proof, on my record, that I got a penta. This means a LOT to me because I have been playing this game for almost a year now and have been working towards a penta for a VERY long time. Please, if there is any way I can be helped, I would be eternally grateful.

Syncline

10-23-2012

I've never gotten a pentakill. I have 2.5K + games. You'll get over it eventually. I did.

adc

10-23-2012

I dunno how you guys don't, I have 4 pentas in 2.3k games.

VanillaCrunch

10-23-2012

2 pentas in 500 games (not including 3 with Tiamat Fiora in ARAM).

The Lord of Lies

10-23-2012

I took a long shower and realized that it would not have been possible for me to only get a quad, I rewatched it and jax got the first kill. Please lock this thread. I will tread on towards my goal, but I have failed this time.

P.S. I am seriously sorry for taking up room on the forums with this dumb post.

Arawraxx

10-23-2012

First almost penta - Morde. Chased anivia into her base and killed her when she got to spawn turret. Egg popped, turret killed me. Raged.

Second - Chased down a team that were all low with Trynd. ****ing scumbag team mate stole it.

Third - Ulted with Fiddle sticks on a team that were low hp. Scumbag Vayne stole last kill.

The Lord of Lies

10-24-2012

I have like 8 quads that were almost pentas, or my morde one that WAS a penta, just unofficial, my 1v5 morde game, I love him.

Fiveofswords

10-24-2012

probably just took you slightly too long to kill the 5th guy. i get penta kills occasionally but i never feel very great about it...honestly it was usually my teamates doing msot of the work and i jsut had strange luck with the lasthitting

Technician Tim

10-24-2012

pentas just happen, i didnt get one for over a year, then i got 3 in a single month

you cant plan it, and if the game didnt say PENTAKILLLLL you didnt get one

sorry

Technician Tim

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raicoron View Post
I took a long shower and realized that it would not have been possible for me to only get a quad, I rewatched it and jax got the first kill. Please lock this thread. I will tread on towards my goal, but I have failed this time.

P.S. I am seriously sorry for taking up room on the forums with this dumb post.
look on the bright side man, you got the win, thats all that really matters