Is there anyway to get unbanned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

make new account

Grammatizator

12-31-2012

I would start a new account if i was in your position. Oh wait... I was. damn you riot and your 5yo drones you call the tribunal.

Talbod

01-01-2013

Well if I make a new account I don't have all my people and runes and those sort of things.

Cheeewy

01-03-2013

XD

ThePhoenixHero

01-10-2013

Funny how some of the most TOXIC fuking players in this game don't get banned. In fact they always get the good guy banned because people are jerks and the tribunal has some terrible standards.

ShaDow Neda

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhoenixHero View Post
Funny how some of the most TOXIC fuking players in this game don't get banned. In fact they always get the good guy banned because people are jerks and the tribunal has some terrible standards.
True

sauceror

02-18-2013

That is the stupiest rule!! people have lives to attend to, if my mums calling me for dinner i'm not going to say "**** off mum dinner can wait"
Jesus I don't want to get banned from dinner.

NEurx

05-04-2013

To be honest, just quit the game. The tribunal system is as broken as it was when OP felt its injustice, and that will never change. What happens when you allow players to decide the fate of another's account after said account has been a victim of report abuse, or being caught off on a single bad day? A money scheme from Riot. Spend RP, get permanently banned, even if most of the evidence wouldn't be punished from the majority of players.

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/948/splitpushequalsban.png

Split pushing is worth a permaban according to the standards of Riot.

Buderfingers

05-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEurx View Post
To be honest, just quit the game. The tribunal system is as broken as it was when OP felt its injustice, and that will never change. What happens when you allow players to decide the fate of another's account after said account has been a victim of report abuse, or being caught off on a single bad day? A money scheme from Riot. Spend RP, get permanently banned, even if most of the evidence wouldn't be punished from the majority of players.

http://imageshack.us/a/img18/948/splitpushequalsban.png

Split pushing is worth a permaban according to the standards of Riot.
...I was almost about to respond to this...but whats the point, your a dumbass and I cant change that.

Chuydre

06-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastoulio View Post
Yeah it's sad. They don't reward good or changed behavior, just punish. On a long enough timeline, everyone gets banned; the people in this community will eat each other.

I agree with you completely. People on this board are such self-righteous suckups that they think they're actually improving the community by telling other players how much they deserved their punishments.

totally agree, they shouldnt let players vote on tribunals, most of the people that vote are nothing but ******s they are so sensible, u cant even say a line like "GOD THIS BLUE BUFF IS THE ****T" cuz they will report u for saying ****t even if u didnt direct it to them.