Is there anyway to get unbanned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meduelelapinga

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
Why did it take a new system to promote good behavior for you to actually start being nice?
Because that's the point of the new system.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incentive

Why does it take money for me to actually wake up in the morning and go to work?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that he improved his behavior solely for the reward. The honor system's positive reinforcement provoked him to reevaluate his behavior and become a genuinely pleasant player. That is what it is designed to do, right? Yes, working as intended. You can stop undermining the honor system now.

P.S. I've read some of your posts from threads besides this one and you really need to get off your high horse. You troll people who make threads about receiving (truly) undeserved bans because you believe in a flawless tribunal.

TheSharkk

11-09-2012

F*ck that, almost all the people who respond to each and every one of these threads is a Troll..... For real, Riot should ban your asses for what you harshly say to people on this forum. I know a dude who almost committed suicide from what you trolls on here said to him. Dont worry Riot will hear about it soon enough.

applethe3rd

12-12-2012

man i have a bad habit of leaving the game because i have to do somthing. i dident want to ruin the game but i had to do what i had to. my advise that somone told me is to never start a game unless you are 100% sure you not leave or become afk.

DaedricChampion

12-12-2012

level 20 challange perhaps. dunno if they will let you do it but its better to have a chance than nothing.

Icypolefreak

12-13-2012

perma ban is what its name means, permanent, if you read the terms and agreement it states that riot can deny you of any and all services that they provide you.
there is no way at all to absolve perma bans even if you have changed your ways.

enjoy your ban rage ******

IVevermind

12-15-2012

so i have to wait till 2am tonight to get unbanned from being disconnected too many times? only level 10, and my connection with the game was terrible. D:

Rarepig

12-31-2012

Ive had 2 level 30 accounts banned. Game has too many trolls. I ran into a level 27 with 33 wins. I just made an oath, on jesus christs grave, to never type in this god forsaken video game ever again. This game isnt even about playing the ****ing game. Its about seeing who has the most self control to with stand the onslaught of pure disgust from the scum of the earth that swarm this free to play game.

Jesus the Friend

12-31-2012

You're incredibly toxic.

Quision

12-31-2012

OP: I was permabanned but if I ask people for honor can I get unpermabanned?

No.

Talbod

12-31-2012

Well, someone in game reported me for going afk for like 2 minutes to feed dogs and get groceries out of the car and I got my account banned for a day and my half brother that lives in a different country wanted to play with me tonight but we can't because of this. Is there anyway I can get unbanned before tomorrow?