Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is there anyway to get unbanned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stranger Ways

10-23-2012

Quote:
So I just got permabanned and I looked at my reform card (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5768540/) and all of these games happened before the honor patch. Since the honor patch I have changed my ways, actually getting 2 separate honor badges (great teammate and honorable opponent) and attaining over 160 total honor. I was wondering if there was anyway to appeal this ban.

The long and short of it is this. Unless there was GROSS error, no. The bans are not instant, they take time to review them. A permaban is the very end of a long process. Sorry dude, best of luck with a new account

TrollMachineV2

10-23-2012

no way to get unbanned bro,

check out my cool story.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=30376084#post30376084

yea u deserved it too. now take it like a man

petex9

10-23-2012

no help?

Ginger976

10-23-2012

Quote:
petex9:
no help?

No. No help. You were consistently a toxic player for long enough that you got permabanned. It doesn't matter that you're "currently" not a toxic player.

petex9

10-23-2012

Weird, I'm the "toxic" player, yet this community has done nothing but flame.

Pastoulio

10-23-2012

Yeah it's sad. They don't reward good or changed behavior, just punish. On a long enough timeline, everyone gets banned; the people in this community will eat each other.

Quote:
petex9:
Weird, I'm the "toxic" player, yet this community has done nothing but flame.

I agree with you completely. People on this board are such self-righteous suckups that they think they're actually improving the community by telling other players how much they deserved their punishments.

CapnCookies

10-24-2012

Honestly, i hope you stay perma banned mr #1 NA that **** annoys the fk outa me when nerds like you repeat the same **** in different context.

Pastoulio

10-24-2012

Quote:
TryharderTroll:
Honestly, i hope you stay perma banned mr #1 NA that **** annoys the fk outa me when nerds like you repeat the same **** in different context.

I'm shocked that someone like you isn't permabanned.

Epsilon2012

10-24-2012

Perma-Bans happen for a reason IMO....

....Just create a new account if you really care about the game...

Lord Ferret

Recruiter

10-24-2012

Why did it take a new system to promote good behavior for you to actually start being nice?

The first 4 temp bans didnt give you a clue? I mean really you might have tried to be better once the system came out. But it didnt help to much.

Yeah it sucks its a perm ban. It also sucks for those people who had to put up with some bad behavior from people who even up in the tribunal.