Is there anyway to get unbanned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

petex9

10-23-2012

So I just got permabanned and I looked at my reform card (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5768540/) and all of these games happened before the honor patch. Since the honor patch I have changed my ways, actually getting 2 separate honor badges (great teammate and honorable opponent) and attaining over 160 total honor. I was wondering if there was anyway to appeal this ban.

TheHumanAbstract

10-23-2012

your game 4 i hope ashe rammus and sonna was reported for feeding

petex9

10-23-2012

-_-

Calys Teneb

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by petex9 View Post
So I just got permabanned and I looked at my reform card (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5768540/) and all of these games happened before the honor patch. Since the honor patch I have changed my ways, actually getting 2 separate honor badges (great teammate and honorable opponent) and attaining over 160 total honor. I was wondering if there was anyway to appeal this ban.
Didn't see it was a permaban. Honor doesn't absolve you of all the bans you've had up to now. You've had your chances, you had multiple chances, you now have to live with the consequences. Riot reviews all permabans in particular, so don't expect it to be overturned.

Ginger976

10-23-2012

No...You were a toxic player for SOOOOO long that you got permabanned. Just because you started acting nicer in the last few weeks because you want some pretty badges doesn't erase the hundreds of games that you probably ruined.

OxBaker

10-23-2012

Thanks again RIOT! Much appreciated!

petex9

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Didn't see it was a permaban. Honor doesn't absolve you of all the bans you've had up to now. You've had your chances, you had multiple chances, you now have to live with the consequences. Riot reviews all permabans in particular, so don't expect it to be overturned.
Wait out my ban til 2286, great idea.

lemonchief

10-23-2012

Get hired by Riot.

petex9

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger976 View Post
No...You were a toxic player for SOOOOO long that you got permabanned. Just because you started acting nicer in the last few weeks because you want some pretty badges doesn't erase the hundreds of games that you probably ruined.
I don't believe I currently am a toxic player.

petex9

10-23-2012

Anyone?