Miss fortune 143 7.94%
Sivir 70 3.89%
Tristana 96 5.33%
Twitch 85 4.72%
Varus 147 8.16%
Vayne 412 22.88%
Voters: 1801. You may not vote on this poll

Best adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious Rogue View Post
With ADC's, you will typically want to have at least 3 champs you can play. Your primary, and two secondaries. It also allows you to adapt your play if you know who is in the opposing lane and who your laning partner is.

(Ex. a funny combo is Caitlyn ADC and Nid support. You can literally lay down a wall of traps to ensure you have vision of any approaching enemies.)

MF is also a useful one to learn, since her Ult is AOE. Particularly useful against champs like Akali etc who may stealth temporarily but you can still AOE their general vicinity. Also lets you Ult across walls.
Sivir is also great to have in your inventory because of the spell shield.
I ended up getting Cait a while back since I had wanted her for a time - not that I needed her since I forgot I still had other adcs in my roster, just haven't dusted them off in forever.

Dehorn

02-15-2013

ashe ult > all

Tang Bohu

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Urgot...?!

D:

FlowyS

02-16-2013

I vote for Ashe because when she gets over 550 movement speed with Ghost, focusing Ashe will be the last thing on your mind.

Kiting is overpowered.

the Pra3t0r1an

02-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr View Post
Not sure how true this statement is. Vayne's early isnt that great and she gets bullied hard in lane. Towards the end her "hypercarriness" wins the game. In truth though i do agree with the fact that vayne and sivir are rewarding to learn. knowing when to activate that sivir shield is pretty important.
But yee for a good solid support i would say graves.
Strong early, yet doesnt fall off late game like a caitlyn.
Vayne's late game is pretty good, but in lane as long as she can secure a few early game kills she will be fine, but it mostly matters on the support!!

Attico

02-20-2013

Twitch is pretty silly. Late game scaling allows him to hyper carry like Vayne.
AOE ult is devastating, and can be done from a safe range.

My favorite part about his kit is the strong early game combined with his hyper carry late game. IMHO I feel like this is the problem with Vayne and/or Tristana (2 other late game carries). I haven't lost an early trade with Twitch and any other ADC, and often get first blood and a double kill. This allows easy snowballing and crazy carry stats

Bladez Edge

03-15-2013

Just play Mordekaiser. If you have Mordekaiser on your team you don't need a carry cuz he can borrow their carry :P

Dianthus Blade

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuka213 View Post
Kogs snowball is also insane, but hes got no escape menachanism really. So you have to possition well
like a mobile artillery

Dianthus Blade

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonGotLucKY View Post
For me sivir and tristana are the most rewarding simply because when you enter a late game team fight as a somewhat fed trist and you press your q then the kills come in plus just being able to jump dive on somebody to pick up a kill then jump out of danger makes me feel like im a badass and nowhere is safe for the enemy team.
The only thing tough about her is trying to make sure you dont over extend. Sivir happens to be very rewarding when you land your q auto w and chuck a third of someones health, especially if you have some ArP, and they start running only to realize that you have red, ur ult and ur passive, you become the ultamite clean up crew
only a third?
thats not how i build sivir

Hugenormous

03-20-2013

Vayne is a double edged sword. Amazing mid to late game (she's my only pentakill champ), but easily bullied (as someone else put it) early game, which can lead to getting too far behind.

I think she is also the most difficult adc to play well.

I like Sivir too, though she's not as devistating as Vayne is later game.

I think Kog'maw is actually up there too. Living artillery is a great killer by mid game.