Miss fortune 143 7.90%
Sivir 70 3.87%
Tristana 96 5.30%
Twitch 86 4.75%
Varus 147 8.12%
Vayne 414 22.87%
Voters: 1810. You may not vote on this poll

Best adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeCKS Egai

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelavaba View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LuZ4ZlFf_Q

Vayne dosent have a strong early game my ass
She doesn't - notice that was a 5 man premade and that the Vayne just happened to get the killing blow on all 5.

It was slick, but the chances of it happening are probably lower than winning the lottery.

Glad to see Vayne dominating the poll - even had someone ban her in my ranked match before someone dodged it. Made me realize I need someone other than Ez to fall back on.

Martyrofsand

01-29-2013

I would honestly say Ashe. Once you start landing those clutch cross map ults with consistancy and perma-slowing all the top lane bruisers to the point of them raging at you, you will understand why she is so damn rewarding

Pizzamoves

02-14-2013

Based on an all around phase, draven is probally the best. His early game damage with his axes is amazing for cs, and he just snowballs from there. If we were talking about late game (where most ad carries shine,) kog maw and vayne are the best. Even though they have horrible laning phases, the kog poke and vayne's all around are the best in the game (considering we are talking about bursts.) I would say that right now, considering that carries are about late game and base damage, the weakest adcs (in my opinion,) are ashe and caytlin. Why? After they nerfed ashe to the ground, she is more used as a semi support. Her overall damage and attack speed, which is the most important for adcs, is now almost none now. She lacks quite a bit of what makes an adc an adc. Also, all of abilities are more support centered (cc, stuns, vision) compared to stuff like corki and vayne, where they can shred through health and armor.

Crepeist

02-14-2013

It blows my mind and confuses me to no end that MF isn't #1 on the poll. MF is the best solo que ADC no questions asked, while also being a "fun" and interesting character. One of her spells are called "Make it rain."

Invictµs

02-14-2013

i think the word "best" doesnt apply to the champs but the person who plays the character. any champ can be played well, hell even ad allistar be ad and do pentakill.

Theungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Theoretically, Vayne.

Practically, Sivir.

Devious Rogue

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
She doesn't - notice that was a 5 man premade and that the Vayne just happened to get the killing blow on all 5.

It was slick, but the chances of it happening are probably lower than winning the lottery.

Glad to see Vayne dominating the poll - even had someone ban her in my ranked match before someone dodged it. Made me realize I need someone other than Ez to fall back on.
With ADC's, you will typically want to have at least 3 champs you can play. Your primary, and two secondaries. It also allows you to adapt your play if you know who is in the opposing lane and who your laning partner is.

(Ex. a funny combo is Caitlyn ADC and Nid support. You can literally lay down a wall of traps to ensure you have vision of any approaching enemies.)

MF is also a useful one to learn, since her Ult is AOE. Particularly useful against champs like Akali etc who may stealth temporarily but you can still AOE their general vicinity. Also lets you Ult across walls.
Sivir is also great to have in your inventory because of the spell shield.

Agrexis

02-15-2013

It's pretty fun to hit 3 people at the same time with auto attacks when you're Twitch

snifferdog2

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaLoL View Post
lol at urgot hes a joke
Lol I went legendary with urgot. Hes amazing if you get a good early game

InsaneFrogg

02-15-2013

My Main MF all the way! secondaries are Tristana ( End game Monster ) and probably Cait / Graves tied for 3rd