Miss fortune 143 7.92%
Sivir 70 3.88%
Tristana 96 5.32%
Twitch 86 4.76%
Varus 147 8.14%
Vayne 413 22.87%
Voters: 1806. You may not vote on this poll

Best adc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Timmain

01-01-2013

Personally my favorite ADC is Miss Fourtune. A lot of people dont play her because of her kit (which lacks a sufficent escape) While that is true her abilites are a cornucopia of fun. Double shot its so much fun and a great way to zone the enemy ADC even if your support isnt. her W is a great counter to any healing support and adds an AS buff. Make it Rain (E) is her weakspot for skills. its does weak damage and a pretty medeocre slow. He best skill by far is her Ult. Aside from the amazing laugh she does during it if you can catch an adc or anyone with a full channel of it they will go down 3/4 health. Her passive is amazing as well. Although u have to wait 10 seconds for it to kick in after combat once it kicks in you are nigh uncatchable if running away.

Hninja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

why isnt master yi here

Resolute Riven

01-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by moomerator View Post
So ive been playing adc ezreal a lot lately and have been doing fairly well with it. As currently one of the strongest and most popular adcs though I obviously cant grab him on a fairly consistant basis when in ranked. Ive already tried vayne and ashe and am not really a big fan of either. Which of the other adcs would you consider the most rewarding once masterred for solo que ranked so that i have a fall-back option?
Miss Fortune is free wins. Currently overpowered.

Managable

01-25-2013

My favorite is Tristana.

SeCKS Egai

01-25-2013

I'm surprised to see my favorite (vayne) actually winning the poll. I finally ended up buying ez in case the need to use him arises, but I really don't enjoy him, no matter how well I may end up doing with him. But I've got such a bias for Vayne since she came out, she just fits my playstyle better than any other... aside from her early game getting nerfed so hard a waaays back.

X4N4T05

01-25-2013

Twitch has monster damages, and his ult range allows you to sit back and snipe their squishies while keeping your distance. One thing is you need a good frontline initiate like Amumu and a good Peeler like Xin Zhao.

bluelavaba

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr View Post
Not sure how true this statement is. Vayne's early isnt that great and she gets bullied hard in lane. Towards the end her "hypercarriness" wins the game. In truth though i do agree with the fact that vayne and sivir are rewarding to learn. knowing when to activate that sivir shield is pretty important.
But yee for a good solid support i would say graves.
Strong early, yet doesnt fall off late game like a caitlyn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LuZ4ZlFf_Q

Vayne dosent have a strong early game my ass

ShinyLancer

01-27-2013

In draft games, Draven is clearly the most popular ad carry, from my experience. But then again, Ad Ezreal is soooo rewarding if you just land those shots

CherryMtnDew

01-28-2013

Kog'Maw Is My Opinion. Also Miss Fortune.

rikoLash

01-28-2013

Miss Fortune too strong in season 3, Graves rewarding and strong overall and Corki is like the slightly too nerfed version of Ezreal (Not really but he's a caster).