Sivir 68 3.92%
Tristana 90 5.19%
Twitch 80 4.61%
Varus 144 8.30%
Vayne 395 22.78%
Voters: 1734. You may not vote on this poll

Best adc

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elodin

11-12-2012

Not Draven....

Draaaaaaaaaaven

The Lakers

11-12-2012

Kog'maw has the best damage and if you have god-like positioning, you'll carry teams with him.
Graves is the overall easiest and probably best ADC atm cause he can get out of most situations easily and has tons of burst damage.
Corki is a bit harder than Graves but offers almost the same thing.
Ashe is probably my favorite AD carry. She scales into late game like crazy and with her CC anyone out of position will die. People say she is too weak early which is true, but if you get good with ashe and lay enough games with her you'll learn how to control your lane with your kiting abilities.
I dont know about other AD carries because these are the ones I mostly play. Ezreal is really good too because if you learn how to land your W you'll always win your lane.

Dpaladinx

11-12-2012

I'll put my vote on Tristana for these reasons:

1. Very easy to play as (although a little harder than Ashe)
2. Longest consistent auto-attack range (when I mean consistent, I'm not counting skill modifiers like Kog'maw and Twitch)
3. Great escape mechanism that serves both offensively and defensively (although a bit laggier than Ezreal's escape, it also serves as a good crowd control skill).
4. Is a fing adorable yordle.

While it is true Ezreal, Corki, and Graves are quite good, they fall flat late game and they are very hard to use. In general, range beats everything.

Judas Priest

11-12-2012

I really enjoyed playing Vayne when she was free.

Yourcatmolested

11-12-2012

This thread is invalid because Draven didn't win.

a1sock

11-12-2012

I liked vayne but found that twitch was an even harder late game carry(6 items and buying elixers... feels like squishies die by looking at you and tanks melt...) and I can capitalize on errors much easier early game with twitch(if someone is out of position at level 2, its a slow, few auto's, let my support cc, then expunge for a kill when they get behind their tower)

If someone can shut down a late game carry by zoning early game, your screwed. With vayne, she needs to go balls in to do any trade, with twitch, the range on his w allows a little bit of poke, but the slow allows you to quickly get a last hit or two in(twitch also has higher base stats and dot on auto attacks).

sambobsam

11-12-2012

ashe has that slow that makes you the lord of kites! play her with a little caution, and your team will win. only downside is she gives away kills alot of the time by slowing enough to let your teammates join the fight... but if you're a sharing person (which i am) then its all good. just make sure to snag enough gold for yourself

PS. in my book, kill steal doesnt exist. its a team game, and one point on the green side is one more step to victory

arachnoTed12

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaLoL View Post
lol at urgot hes a joke
I'd put my vote for Urgot mainly cause he is the best at shutting down other adc's. A lot of people don't realize how good Urgot is because he is hard to use, but he can actually deal out a ton of damage AND be tanky at the same time, which a lot of adc's can't do.

FierceFire

11-25-2012

The most USED ADCS in Tournaments finals etc. - 1. Ezreal 2. Graves 3. Corki 4. Vayne
and vayne is most voted for 0.0

themaddscientist

11-25-2012

I understand the arguments for all of these champions, and I respect players who can use them. Personally, Varus is one of the most fun to play when he's done right. It's hard to take full advantage of his kit, but the way he acts in-game and the way he sounds and plays feels like I'm exacting justice on my foes. Landing a skill shot with him is really amazing, and his ultimate is one of the most powerful ultimates in the game. I don't always pick him because Ezreal is a lot of fun, but I love playing Varus.

1234567 ... 11