Sivir 69 3.90%
Tristana 92 5.20%
Twitch 83 4.69%
Varus 145 8.19%
Vayne 401 22.66%
Voters: 1770. You may not vote on this poll

Best adc

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Directw

10-25-2012

In the right hand, Sivir probably is the most fearsome champion in early game. With full build, I would say Vayne is the strongest adc of them all.

Ash, as her current status, falls off to semi-support in my opinion. Use big arrow to initiate the fight. Double slow to ensure your enemies don't escape.

These three are my favorite. Sadly I don't play Sivir that often since the remake. To be honest, I like the old Sivir better.

dadde

10-25-2012

If you like EZ you should consider Graves or Corki, maybe even Trist.

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

The only ones that I'm scared of is Vayne, Kog, & Mf lol, Idk why . They just seem strong bursty to me lol.. I'm probably wrong -_-"

motherbeepinmeow

10-25-2012

MF isn't getting a lot of love. Personally, her and Sivir are my picks.

NYRob

10-25-2012

Not Draven...

Draaaaven.

He is the best though. OK Let's compare to Graves, the current #1 by opinion.

Passive - Draven gets the bleed and Graves gets the armor and MR. Carries are not tanky anyways, they rely on positioning to deal damage for kills. Edge- Draven. It picks up kills - a lot.

1 - Spinning Axe does bonus damage, triggers the bleed, and is not reduced by Ninjas, and can crit. Their landing location can also be controlled. Graves buckshot is good damage, but it's on a cooldown, and the damage isn't amazing. Edge- Draven

2 - Blood Rush increases IAS and Movement speed. It can also be spammed by using axes. Quickdraw only increases movement speed and even though basic attacks lower the CD, cannot really be spammed ever. Edge- Draven

3 - Spinning Axes Knock the enemy (or multiple enemies - very useful at times) out of position, giving it great utility, and apply an effective slow. Smokescreen does minimal damage and slows the enemy while they stay in the small area. Also they lose vision (very useful..... not really). Edge - Draven

Ult - Dravens ult can More Easily hit multiple enemies and does more damage. It can also go the entire map. Graves ult is very very good. It's the best thing he has going probably. If Dravens hits more than once, however, his does more damage. Often in group fights I find it is easy to hit their entire team twice Edge - Draven

Anything else?

UrlnalDeuce1

10-26-2012

Guide to kog: Have a soraka and sit back and ult harass until late game.

zuka213

10-26-2012

Kogs snowball is also insane, but hes got no escape menachanism really. So you have to possition well

Míley Dyrus

10-27-2012

I've been having fun with Cait recently. Traps in zones where you want to force team-fights ensure decent cc, your range + escape mean you can be doing constant damage (unlike low range/low escape champs that get zoned out of fights and can't take advantage of their high DPS), your q gives you crazy poke + lane clearing potential, and your ult is just hilarious to nail at long range.

Zekentaru

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaLoL View Post
lol at urgot hes a joke
A joke? A joke? Urgot is a boss! His ult is a switch that surpresses and gives him armor and magic resist. Q is a high damage skillshot, W is a sheild that lets him slow, and E is aoe DoT. And for his passive, HIS BASIC ATTACKS REDUCE DAMAGE BY 15%!
So that was my rage session

Now for best adc, i've played a lot. Trist, MF, graves, but Draven just kills all. He is awesome.

MedievalMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Graves is just a AD caster early game which gets him fed easily, making his transition into late game fairly consistent in terms having his core build finished. Vayne is the single strongest champ in the game with her silver bolts passive. Kog is the next strongest because of his super range and % max health magic damage on hit. Trist is also great late game due to her massive range, attack speed buff and positioning.

123456 ... 11