Best Burst AP Champion

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meritman

07-23-2011

I normally play heavy melee champs, but recently ive decided i want to be more flexible for my team. Right now im rocking annie, but i have the IP to buy any of the champs. I was just wondering which AP champion has the best strait up nuking power both late and early game.

Birdd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2011

Leblanc has crazy high burst, but unless super fed totally useless late game..I cant really think of others

Brittan McDonald

07-23-2011

Brand, or Anivia. I suggest you wait to play them on the free week though, Anivia is up right now.

Zephamous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-23-2011

I used to play Leblanc as my main, and she bursts like CRAZY. The only problem is that all she's good for is bursting down their carry and then running, or dying. I'd have to say that Anivia has some crazy burst damage and she's also free this week. Unlike Leblanc, Anivia is really useful in a team fight with her ult and ice wall. I suggest you try out Anivia this week, while she's free, and then buy her if you like her :P

godhunter1053

07-23-2011

Brand and Anivia are both great choices, but if you're looking for wtf burst, look at malz. His level 6 is on par with annie and his ability to instagib an enemy carry and then provide useful damage through the rest of the teamfight is potentially higher than even Brand's in my opinion due to no line skillshot that could hit tanks.

Wild Gengar

07-23-2011

akali if u can play her right

Quren

07-23-2011

Veigar owns!

mingoooo

07-23-2011

I main Anivia. But hands down, Veigar has the HIGHEST burst potential, followed by Brand >= Anivia (more of a "sustained" burst).

Awestin

07-23-2011

I think Malz has a higher burst potential than anivia, I have played both and anivia is better at dealing consistant damage through a team fight while malz can just wtfown almost any champ in 1 shot.

HowDoIMacro

07-23-2011

veigar has more burst than any other ap champ.

/thread

12345 ... 7