need new champ to carry harder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

06-15-2014

Kass? Need a champ that can 4v5 when one of my teammate dc. There's been a lot of lag and dc and it's really annoying me. Last rank game, my top and mid lane dominated. I tried helping bot bc the adc and support was lagging but the mf was already fed, supposedly my adc couldnt move and just dived. We aced their team during a teamfight but when we had our 2nd teamight, my adc dc.
Oh btw I was playing akali
Any advice?? I really want to get out of bronze

Zerglinglol

06-15-2014

Getting out of bronze isn't about "carrying harder," it's about making less mistakes.

06-15-2014

Care to elaborate? How do I take responsibility for my teammates mistake? If they get caught and cant teamfight?

Zerglinglol

06-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by 964111 View Post
Care to elaborate? How do I take responsibility for my teammates mistake? If they get caught and cant teamfight?
For your teammates' mistakes? You're in bronze. You're making plenty of them.

-Die less, which is a result of better decision making
-Ward more. Ward key objectives and choke points
-Know when it's safe to fight
-One great way to help win games is split pushing. Many teams, especially at your level, love fighting non-stop. You can take advantage of this by pushing outside turrets.
-Ping dragons/turrets when you think your team can safely take them
-Die less<----emphasis...The biggest problem most low elo players have is just dying too much. That can be a result of bad decisions, being over-extended, bad warding, just getting outplayed, etc.

Treat each death like a mistake and learn from it. If you don't understand how your deaths happen in-game, then download lolreplay and watch your replays to learn from them. League is just like life. We all make mistakes, but those who learn from them will be better and move on to better things(aka higher elo)