"lololol hard throw" Punished.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ISG Helior

10-23-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5746589/#nogo

Honestly I don't understand The Tribunal... I know I'm not the most honorable player and probably I should be banned, but these reasons are just ridiculous.

CASE 1: I said "useless jungler" because our jungler fiddlestick decided to troll and built zeal... PUNISHED? Is not my fault people has low self esteem and when you tell them you do something wrong they cry and start trolling.

CASE 2: Okay this was 100% my bad.. 1-9 rammus just get on my nerves. Ok, PUNISHED.

CASE 3: I kind of harrased my jungler, but I never insulted him or nothing like that, he insulted us all and I just said he was playing bad, maybe not in the best mood, but once again... criticism is something you will receive your whole life, and in this game it seems people gets upset about it. PUNISHED? This game should be 18+

CASE 4: Okay this is the most stupid ban I have ever seen, I'm sorry but thats the way it is. The only sentence I typed in all chat was "Rengar [All] [00:42:52] lololol hard throw" An enemy reported me I have no idea why, and got punished.

tl,dr: Like I said, my behavior is not the best, but AT LEAST case 1 and 4 I honestly believe are not valid reasons to get banned. I'm not asking to revoke the sentence, but I believe this is a huge mistake by The tribunal.

I would love any kind of opinion, from both sides, I don't want you to have my same opinion, maybe I am wrong, I would really aprecciate telling you what you believe.

Excuse my English, is not my native language.

Kirukia

10-23-2012

They don't have to decide all cases are punish worthy to select it. They just need enough evidence between the cases presented to think that you should be penalized in some way.

Mouse Crouse

10-23-2012

One game is all that's needed. If ONE game is punish worthy, you hit punish. Other games don't excuse bad behavior.