Twitch Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gambitflash

10-23-2012

Hi guys,
Recently I have been trying twitch in dom and I have to say he is really beast here.I get doubles and triples every match and come out 1st place frequently.He is really underrated and thought to be underpowered.My best match was 24/12.

I came here looking for some advice on runes.I am running Arpen quints and marks with armor/lvl seals and mr glyphs.

My build involves rushing IE first then getting a sanguine blade right after.So I was thinking if going full crit chance rune page would be better or not?

FDru

10-23-2012

If you're at an elo where you can do anything but die with Twitch, then your build probably doesn't matter.

HaIfhearted

10-23-2012

Hmm, your runes are fine.
Don't bother going with a crit page. It's just not worth the lack of reliability and guaranteed power/durability that your current one provides you.

For your build, I would recommend IE > PD with maybe a vampiric scepter thrown in there somewhere.
The extra attack speed from PD gives you greater dps than a Sanguine.
Start with boots and prospectors blade. The early game power and durability that prospectors blade offers far outweighs the benefits of any other item start you could use.

Orphane

10-24-2012

Twitch was, funnily enough, better on Dominion *before* his remake. Given his current kit and cds he just doesn't stack up to safer AD carries. Enjoy him while you can, because if you keep winning you are quickly going to get somewhere where Twitch just won't be able to pop out of stealth without instantly dying.

TCWA Tigerbite

10-24-2012

I played Twitch all the time before the nerf. I was a little upset after the nerf but actually started playing him a bit more recently when my team needs a ranged AD character.

Your runes are fine. You definitely want to start with boots/prospectors blade. I always grab a vampiric scepter first for the life steal. Then grab IE then PD. Then counter build against the enemy. I usually grab AS boots, sometimes I'll go for the MR boots (man, boot names are drawing a blank atm, haha) depending on who the other team has.

But like Orphane said, he is one of the squishiest champs in the game and gets blasted down fairly quickly. You definitely want to go after a thorn or maw if that seems to be the case.

I still do fine with him in high ELO games, but yes there are better champs to pick than Twitch (all those OP champs.) huehuehue

MoonMaster3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

As Twitch get Cleanse and Ghost as your spells. You'll be the ultimate ******* to chasers.

gambitflash

10-24-2012

Thank you everyone.I just love ad ranged carries.I will keep the rune page although a crit chance rune page seems very tempting,change the build to what TCWA Tigerbite suggested.I could play an op champ easily just to win but it doesnt seem very fun to me.So I play a champ that I enjoy even if its sub-par to community's standards.

Just had a really beast game. 26/12 XD

BeefJerkyHunter

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonMaster3 View Post
As Twitch get Cleanse and Ghost as your spells. You'll be the ultimate ******* to chasers.
I think some people would be intelligent enough to buy a Hextech Sweeper or a Lightbringer.

TCWA Tigerbite

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambitflash View Post
Thank you everyone.I just love ad ranged carries.I will keep the rune page although a crit chance rune page seems very tempting,change the build to what TCWA Tigerbite suggested.I could play an op champ easily just to win but it doesnt seem very fun to me.So I play a champ that I enjoy even if its sub-par to community's standards.

Just had a really beast game. 26/12 XD
With IE and PD your critical chance is 55%. The armor pen runes are much greater seeing as how LW isn't a main grab for Twitch (although you might think about getting it after PD, but it is situational.)

zeldazach

10-25-2012

hey guys i love this game so much i have a lot of champions but i hate all the updates and stuff like that and i am 9 years old and a level 30 and mostly like playing the game and somtimes i play worwick and yeah it is so much fun i love it