Speed Boost In TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JacksonSolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I love all the changes to the TT, including the jungle, the lanes, the altars, the look, the items, literally everything except the speed boost in the middle of the map. That is just the dumbest thing ever. Why is it there??? Take that out and we have a beautiful map. What is everyone's thoughts on the speed boost?

Im not talking about all the TT changes, just looking for comments on the speed boost.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I agree.

It's just so.. out of place

JacksonSolo

10-24-2012

Yeah it dosent fit at all... It like theyre trying to make it a dominion map.

Wuuthrad

10-24-2012

It's there for the Altars which are there to quicken the gameplay which is there to make games more intense, which makes games end quicker, which makes you start new games quicker, and then you are back at phase 1.

It is one big cycle

Desocupado

10-24-2012

They could put red back there.

Infirc

10-24-2012

i don't dislike the speed boost but it does fele out of place they should change it to a Stronger version of the White/Gray buff , not a red Buff, Bruisers already have a lot of power.

JacksonSolo

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
i don't dislike the speed boost but it does fele out of place they should change it to a Stronger version of the White/Gray buff , not a red Buff, Bruisers already have a lot of power.
Yeah that would be neat if they replaced it with a more neutral buff.