Dominion on Own3d?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eNi East Journey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I can not watch twitch where i am as it wont load. Only Own3dTV works. So was wondering if you guys know of any Dominion streamers that are on Own3d?

Cheers in advance.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

I had that problem a while back with twitch - i fixed it by messing around with some of the settings on adobe flash player. um, i can't think of any streamers off the top of my head that use own3d, but i'm sure there is one or two. twitch is def more common tho

Duelpower

10-23-2012

I used to use own3d but their servers were really inconsistent. Try asking in the DD channel during a busy time and you might get a better answer.

HaIfhearted

10-23-2012

CaptnBuwberry uses owned, and hes one of the top Dominion players, although half the time he will be streaming 2300 elo SR instead >_>

http://www.own3d.tv/Captnbuwberry/live/360515

Don't think he's live right now, though.

eNi East Journey

10-23-2012

Cheers guys,

I have been trying to watch DominateDominion as much as i can lately because i am really keen on playing a lot more Dom games. But being an Aussie i never seem to be able to be on when it is being streamed, Finally i am and twitch fails! lol.

drkimchi

10-23-2012

Are the Dominate Dominion VODS on twitch working for anyone? Cause they are not working for me..
Any solutions?

Recycled EU

10-24-2012

Try watching them on the VATOclan youtube page, I know gandair posts them up there Drkimchi.

DG TheFeedski

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkimchi View Post
Are the Dominate Dominion VODS on twitch working for anyone? Cause they are not working for me..
Any solutions?
If they don't work on the Twitch channel, you can find them on the Youtube channel.

drkimchi

10-24-2012

Much thanks to both of you.

nyarlaBROtep

10-25-2012

I know that I want to start streaming on there, and I have been playing Dominion a lot recently.