Singe (Tank)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamboBatman

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by medlish View Post
Also about fling/poison damage to the above post:

Poison is extremely effective to farm with so it's a good choise to max it early. Also helps well against squishy targets. But fling with some AP does more damage then you think. I've killed far more enemies with fling than with poison. Ofcourse last hit with it is easier but it feels a tad more stronger than poison to me. But really, it doesn't matter since you normally take both skills on the enemy.
Fling wth AP does exactly as much damage as I, or anyone else thinks. The point is Fling, despite doing a burst of damage greater than Poison Trail, does far less damage overall. You'll Fling once, maybe twice during a teamfight but during that time you should be keeping 4-5 players posioned constantly. So, during a teamfight you're doing far more damage with poison than fling. This doesn't even begin to consider the massive amount of damage you'll do to creeps with your poison while fling will (hopefully) never be used on a minion.

More important still, to max fling first is to play Singed counter to his intended role (at least the stated roll of this guide) which is a tank. He needs to initiate fights which fling does equally well at lvls 1-5. He needs to absorb damage, for which he needs items and he gets those items using poison trail. He also needs to utilize CC in order to control teamfights and for this he needs his Goo. So, maxing poison means more gear, and therefore more survivability; getting some lvls of Goo is necessary to be a proper tank; maxing fling serves no purpose other than trying to act like a burst-damage caster, which Singed is not.

Hulkmaster

12-03-2009

I agree with Batman that poison is very important. But I also think than anyone who says goo is not important is sadly mistaken. Too many times I have seen someone using Singed who will goo, insanity potion, and then fling you back into teammate death. Goo is absolutely important, I think that that first level of goo and throw should be gotten immediately after poison trail. I myself have killed many a champion by "gooing" them to their death.

After you have all 3 VERY important skills, obviously ultimate should be grabbed when it is available (lvl 6), then I would highly reccommend that you max his poison trail, then toss, then goo. Slow is far too important to not have it until mid game. In fact, to get goo first could guarantee you a kill while lvl 2 comes swift enough to have poison immediately during the first 2 minutes of the game. You guys seem to not realize that leveling is relatively swift up to level four.

There is no sense in waiting to get a skill, grab them all because gooing, running up to them, and throwing them back into the goo, all while they get purple stuff in their face is just OP as heck.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskizzers View Post
I think there are better full tanks in the game. But nobody wants to chase down a Rammus like they want to chase down a Singed.
Agreed. I started recently, and cant get enough of Singed. He's just waaay too much fun to play. When I start out, I almost always buy the Ruby Crystal cuz that gives a bit over 600 health early on, then start building RoA cuz the sooner you have it, the sooner you get all that hp . I usually go for the movement either almost at the same time or right after cuz running after someone who's faster than you is annoying.
My skills usually go as follows:
Poison Trail
Fling
Mega Adhesive (goo)
Poison Trail
Fling
Insanity Potion
Poison Trail
Fling
Mega Adhesive
Poison Trail
Insanity Posion
Fling
Poison Trail
Fling
Mega Adhesive
Insanity Potion
Mega Adhesive
Mega Adhesive

I've found that leveling Poson Trail and Fling in conjunction like so is incredibly effective because neither falls behind in terms of damage and I get goo at lev 3 because it is so much fun to harass ranged champions by throwing goo at them and making them think I'm about to charge them.

Elva

02-13-2010

the topic starter, could u finish the guide with masteries/runes please?

Kobe Wan Kenobi

12-06-2010

BoS > RoA > Warmogs > Banshees > Innervating Locket > Sunfire... 6k hp and tons of utility... takes all 5 to kill ya at this point

ps Sunfire isnt really needed at that point unless you really want 6k hp... thornmail or guardian angel prob better idea.. even a force of nature for some speed mr and hp regen

bawchicawawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2010

no kobe wan kenobi... just no...