Why do people think that AP mids are viable in 3v3 ?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wickedsoul14

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimyd View Post
Let me guess, OP has experienced Grim Reaper Karthuses last night.
No karth thank god but a few terrible malz, 1 really really bad brand, a Sona which was actually kinda lulzy cause she started out 0-13 and we still won somehow, I remember a lux from today that went 0-8 to start, its hard to keep track sooo many noobs keep picking AP's on TT and they all do so bad

Meshly

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedsoul14 View Post
No just No
Why, she has mobility to hit people well being able to do some good damage.

Wickedsoul14

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshly View Post
Why, she has mobility to hit people well being able to do some good damage.

She only can do decent dmg is she snowballs hard and she needs a blue buff which isn't in TT anymore plus like the vast majority of AP's she's too squishy for TT so for her to get super fed and snowball its extremely rare unless in a premade vs complete noobs what works in SR does not work in TT

Lord Zolo

10-23-2012

birds all i ahve to say ice birds in general with op walls

Hraagh

10-23-2012

Tank/bruisers work so much better the fewer people are attacking them. Think of Kog trying to kill Darius in the midgame, all by himself - Darius will demolish him and walk away with 50% hp. THAT is the hurdle you have to overcome by bringing a soft target on your team, and this has only been made worse in the new map promoting more fights (AP's have longer cooldowns on ults.)

For example, someone earlier said Zyra, Warwick, Twitch. My team is Cho'gath, Riven, and Pantheon. Any one of them can stop Warwick's ult, and any one of them can leap on Twitch and crush him, whereas my team is quite hard to kill. This is why most people take more durable champs. It's a lot easier to overcome their weaknesses than a squishy target's weakness.

Wickedsoul14

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hraagh View Post
Tank/bruisers work so much better the fewer people are attacking them. Think of Kog trying to kill Darius in the midgame, all by himself - Darius will demolish him and walk away with 50% hp. THAT is the hurdle you have to overcome by bringing a soft target on your team, and this has only been made worse in the new map promoting more fights (AP's have longer cooldowns on ults.)

For example, someone earlier said Zyra, Warwick, Twitch. My team is Cho'gath, Riven, and Pantheon. Any one of them can stop Warwick's ult, and any one of them can leap on Twitch and crush him, whereas my team is quite hard to kill. This is why most people take more durable champs. It's a lot easier to overcome their weaknesses than a squishy target's weakness.

This guy gets it ^^