Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Feedback on Kha'Zix. Changes he needs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sentient 6

10-27-2012

The cooldown on his ult is his biggest problem—that thing is massive.

Firellius

10-27-2012

Quote:
Darklarik:
Did you read? I specified that hes overeliant on his Q. And that it should be nerfed while strengthening the rest of his kit.

he needs the ammo system btw. His ult is completely lackluster and useless. Read my arguments, if you disagree, explain why with detail.

If you weaken his Q and strengthen the rest of his kit you're regularising him.

His Q is essential to his experience. It's something that divides him from other assassins.

Quite frankly, his R needs work, and perhaps his W needs a slight mana cost reduction to improve his lane presence. But if you weaken his Q, he'll become less interesting.

olipops

10-28-2012

i second this.

Least Pro Lee NA

10-28-2012

Quote:
Firellius:

His Q is essential to his experience. It's something that divides him from other assassins.

Quite frankly, his R needs work, and perhaps his W needs a slight mana cost reduction to improve his lane presence. But if you weaken his Q, he'll become less interesting.

^This

Lisztomaniac

10-29-2012

if you nerf Kha'zix Q then good bye kha'zix, people need to learn to counter assassins instead of crying about them, kha'zix is pretty much useless if the target isnt isolated, the only thing i would understand as a nerf is making the isolation range bigger, so its harder to find a target in teamfights (tho this would make him even weaker on teamfights), but if you do that then you need to remove minions counting towards isolation because if they do and you have a bigger range, itll be close o imposible to find an isolated target, kha'zix is really strong but only against isolated targets, and this is a team game.

also what firellius said.

i like the exploding power on Q, it makes you feel like youre destroying your target, id rather have that than a better heal/ranger harras or wtv.

Estred Shantile

11-01-2012

I second Firellius's point on not touching his Q its one of his signatures. Q and E are fine as is on him I believe we should focus more on W and R for changes.

Xaedo

11-02-2012

Hi everyone! I have some cool buff ideas on my thread here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2751186

The buffs address helping his mana costs and cooldowns throughout the game in a unique way, as well as a way to give his ult more utility without having to change it too much. I'd love if you guys gave it a look as I'd like to know what you think about it!

As for the ideas here:
1) His Q's damage output is fine
2) His W would be fixed by the buffs I propose, although what Volty said about increasing the radius of his heal is interesting as well
3) I love his E!
4) R is okay with the buffs I proposed, although the ability to ignore unit collision and/or remove cc at the cost of removing his damage reduction on his evolved R sounds nice to me!

Thank you for listening!

Koongy

11-02-2012

I found in my first few games when he came out that if u build him off tank with TF, Maw, FH as core and evo w,q,e. hes a devastating champ who fills his assassination role early game as well as being a great team-fighter with the sustained damage and mobility late game. ie flying around finishing off routing enemies XD

In reality, it doesnt really matter how u build his items, runes and masteries, its just ignoring the evolution of his ulti because u wont feel the benefits during its long CD as opposed to his w,q,e which bring much more ultility with their evo's.

Passing up an extra charge on his ulti for a refreshing, long ranged gap closer or a ranged aoe slow or more damage one his q was just an easy decision for me to make and it makes khazix comparable to many champs in the current meta.

Hence improving his ulti would open up his choices in evolution and i agree with the OP ammo system.

KevinDelMarr

11-06-2012

When Kha'zix stealths, he should ignore unit collision, since the whole point is to be able to maneuver through enemies and around the map. Also a steady 1/1.25/1.5 stealth timer would be a good thing to have. Upgrading his Ultimate for just the Evolution point is a bit lazy.

Ammo system sounds good too

Darklarik

11-06-2012

Quote:
Firellius:

The reason i belive in nerfing his Q is because damage wise hes actually preety strong, its his utility that is bringing him down (mana costs, cc, bad ult).

With an ammosytem and an AD scaling on his ult, his passive will be more realiable, so this damage and utility boost combined with the insane damage on Q will make him a bit too strongz