Draft pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acorn Thief

10-23-2012

If you can't fulfill, all of the roles to playing a standard game, please GO PLAY BLIND PICK. No one wants to hear you whine about how you can't jungle, and no one in draft pick wants to play with another person who can't jungle.

Sincerely,
Every player who can actually play mid, top, jungle, support, and add...

Snake XT

10-23-2012

strange. I see people throw themselves to have the jungle spot. The least popular role is support and almost everyone try to avoid it.

Lady Howl

10-23-2012

Really? I guess i play at wrong times, We always need a jungle and have a surplus of support. So i took to jungling with Janna =)

:tr:
WW tbh

Nebula Rose

10-23-2012

Good idea, bad presentation. Besides, most of the people that this applies to won't bother reading the forums anyway.

Angusthedead

10-23-2012

The problem here is The # of Rune pages people have. 2 rune pages cannot guarantee you to fullfill every role in a draft game, forcing you to buy rune pages. sometimes you can have a jungler and an adc having the same runes but thats about it. Maybe if riot gave us an extra rune page at least just like they gave everyone 10 extra mastery pages.

IS16db361128bfe01b9a1d7

10-24-2012

I have 10 rune pages. Whats the issue again?

Fiveofswords

10-24-2012

you even see this **** at high elo... Like watching streams...its amazing how many times you see these 'pro' whine and complain about their favorite spot. Im fine with playing any role at all personally...and it doesnt seem like much effort to reach that level. You can perform a lot better i think if you have a good understanding of what all the roles kinda deal with, what their issues are, etc.