IP and RP Missing

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eXisTenZe

11-20-2009

my points went from 7,800 before a game and 63 after

Dartkun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

5k down to 30 during a game

Haoushoku

11-20-2009

Yeah, I had 7k IP too... When I downloaded the new patch, it was completely wiped clean. When will I expect my points back or any at all?

Facesex

11-20-2009

I tried the 'fix' of buying a tier 1 rune but it didn't help. I'm stuck with about 200 IP from the one game I played since the patch, 28k IP missing. Also, strangely, it says I own Rammus, but i never purchased him...

Seraphim

The Council

11-20-2009

You probably own rammus because you have the skin from the beta, if you have the skin you have to have the hero.

Jesse Perring

NOC Technician

11-20-2009
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Facesex, you got a Rammus skin for being a special cool beta tester. The IP and RP may just be a result of general store lag. I would wait a day and see the point return, and if they don't I would email support@riotgames.com personally with any transaction information you have so they can resolve the issue.

Stormeh

11-20-2009

Same, dropped like 14k points ?

roachpink

11-20-2009

Ya, I am missing almost 30,000 IP and over 1k RP. been about 6 or 7 hours and they still have not returned. They disappeared when I was trying to buy the Cho'tath nightmare skin. I tried relogging multiple times, but they did not return. I'll give it til' overnight, but I will be pretty mad if they aren't back by then.

I have been trying to buy riot points too, but I keep getting some error and a blue box with an X to just exit out of it. I tried buying 5k in RP so I could buy the hero bundle, but can't seem to do that either.

00Run

11-20-2009

i am also having this problem

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

11-20-2009
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00Run View Post
i am also having this problem
If you are experiencing this issue, please send an email containing your account information to support@riotgames.com. We will be here all night answering support tickets.