IP and RP Missing

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BurningBrimstone

11-20-2009

After the update, I was able to see my IP and RP. I had over 5k IP and the RP from the CE.
When using the store, even after initiating a transaction, the balance of IP showing is only the amount I have earned in game since the patch.

This is not the "IP and RP not displaying" error mentioned in other posts, and I can not purchase anything more expensive than the 1 game I have played since patch.

Thank you in advance.

Kilolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

Same problem for me, I tried buying one of those tier 1 runes as well. Still only have the IP I had gained from playing a game after the patch.

BurningBrimstone

11-20-2009

Is it possible to get an official response?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-20-2009
1 of 5 Riot Posts

They're very busy right now, and are aware of the situation. They'll get back to you ASAP. Give them more than 6 minutes

Kilolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

Yea, I know it's just kinda disconcerting because this weeks rotation doesn't really have any of the champions I'm good with/ my favorites, and I can get in the store to look at the champions but can't buy them.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

11-20-2009
2 of 5 Riot Posts

Alright after discussing it with Jesse, he thinks that this is a result of server overload. They're currently upgrading their hardware (in the middle of the storm) so sit tight. At some point they will make a post saying "We think everything should work just great now" or something to that effect. If you STILL aren't seeing your IP or RP at that point, please post back here immediately.

Sorry that you can't access your favorite champion .

Kilolas

11-20-2009

Thanks for the quick reply, and I haven't tried some of the champions on this rotations so who knows? Maybe I'll find a new favorite.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

11-20-2009
3 of 5 Riot Posts

That's the spirit!

Mfinyf

11-20-2009

my points vanished 3k O.O

eXisTenZe

11-20-2009

i am also having this problem