Bug - Soulsight Lamp (the new wriggles lantern)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Isdelth

10-23-2012

I found a bug while playing on the new twisted treeline and building the Soulsight Lantern, i don't know if this only happened to me, or if its general, but i've tried this on 4 different games, with different champions and in different days, and it still happens, here's the thing:

- I wanted to buy the Lantern but i was only able to buy the vampiric scepter at the moment.
- I had no empty sockets after buying the scepter.
- So i tried to buy the whole recipe when i had the money
- And nothing happened, just heard the sound of money but i didnt lose any gold or completed the item.
- i sold one item to have a free socket, and tried to buy the lantern again.
- i was able to buy it, but the vampiric scepter was not taken into account so i ended up having the vampiric scepter and the lantern as separate items.
- i tried doing the same buying the claws first instead of the scepter, and i had no problems with it, also tried it with the ingredients of the claws, and no problem.

The problem with this is, you spend 450 in the vampiric scepter and you still end up paying another 450 gold if you buy the item in this order, because of the bug.

hope you guys check it out to see if its only my problem or if its general.

Screenshots:

Fk It Bayleef

10-23-2012

the item isnt built with vamp scepter, just madreds+recipe so idk why yours is showing a vamp

Isdelth

10-24-2012

it used to, but they removed it, problem solved