Thinking about Quiting this game after playing for 4 years.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

l33t

10-25-2012

This game hasn't been out for 4 years... Even including beta....

Exqzr

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewxp View Post
This game hasn't been out for 4 years... Even including beta....

LoL will be 4 years old next April.

But if you played in 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 you can say you are now in your "4th" year of playing.

Not quite the same as playing for 4 years. but dont hang up on a technicality, his points are valid.

I am also in my "4th"year.

Duke Nukem

10-25-2012

Dude i support it iv already uninstalled league and asked for a refund.. i dont think they will but maybe... almost a year and a half of league and im quiting to...

Big Daddy 1 Ton

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

i agree, this map is awful and the ones that do like it are more than likely Dominion players ... the old map was fine and you all saying it needed this change are ****ing idiots ... plain and simple ... i'm thinking of quiting cause that was the only good game type they had .... was ...

Brodhi

10-25-2012

This entire post is pretty sad. Lol. To think someone is making up some whiney story as an excuse to cry about Riot removing TT.

The depths people will go for a cause they don't know anything about.

Aetherlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I am probably quitting too. TT was my favorite and the only map I played. But oh well...I have better things to do anyway.

what I noticed so far about most of the people who love the new TT is that they only have 3-15 TT wins since the reset... so basically they love it because it's a fresh new map and they didn't really play the old one enough anyway. It's like dominion... It was awesome when it came out, but personally I forgot about it after a week.

herpderpsmurf21

10-25-2012

haven't played in 4 days, now I don't WANT to play

****s gay

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

I'm gonna pretend I'm riot, Here's their response to your post:
"thanks for your input, but we don't care. We already hired a bunch of people to fix TT and this is what they came up with, we dont want to admit we made a mistake and take back the map after it was released so we are going to force it down your throats by replacing the old map with it. Honestly, we just think everyone should play SR. Maybe if we make TT bad enough no one will play it so they'll have to play SR. We love SR so much. SR SR SR SR SR."