Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zigy

02-08-2010

Ryze is simple..

play passive till 6..

spells you should get in order

1: overload
2: rune prison
3: spell flux
4: overload
5: overload
6: ult

after that max out overload and rune prison... getting ult at lvl 11 and 16

items: TOG, sos treads, and glacial shroud

after you get these items completed improve TOG to archangel staff

then abysal scepter(if there are 2 or more tanks). If not then get rod of ages (i know its better early). Then get ring.

basiclly what you want to do is improve your mana pool as much as possible. cast spell flux everytime it is up.. it will give you more mana and more gold to purchace items. DO NOT do this until you have TOG. If you last hit creeps and farm enough you should have this at 5. I personally dont feel ryze needs Ability Power till mid/late game.. his ulti give that so i focus on increasing my mana pool (unless veiger is around). With the increased CD reduction your ulti should be at a 24 sec cd. It should be up for every champ battle you encounter.

for sum abilities get flash and TP.. i like flash due to the fact that you can flash, rune prison, spell flux then overload someone at half hp and get an easy kill.

most people are in love with the soulstealer.. i personally don't like this item..

ps i wrote this guide in 5 min so give me a break on the typos and sloppy abr. this is how i play ryze and it works for me.

Samus Araan

02-08-2010

This guide will only work against noobs/low-ELO players or teams with no teamwork. You have no survival items, so a halfway competent team will crush you flat in a 5v5. You might kill a few peeps early, but in the 5v5 stage a Ryze without Banshee's Veil usually dies very very quickly.

Check my guide out for a build that will allow you to do well in decent ELO matchups.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=57372

flankd

The Council

02-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Araan View Post
This guide will only work against noobs/low-ELO players or teams with no teamwork. You have no survival items, so a halfway competent team will crush you flat in a 5v5. You might kill a few peeps early, but in the 5v5 stage a Ryze without Banshee's Veil usually dies very very quickly.

Check my guide out for a build that will allow you to do well in decent ELO matchups.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=57372
Did you even look at the date of the guide, it was posted like 8 months ago...