Maps I like to see more

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimmer17

10-23-2012

Hey Everyone,

I am pretty new at the game and loving it thoroughly, I just wanted to voice an opinion I don't see too often. I like the 5v5 game play and the versatility it provides but Summoners rift has gotten to be the same old song and dance if you know what I mean, i was wondering whats the likeliness of have variations of Summoners and twisted if summoners don't want to see the same terrain or lay out every single time, if there are any way to provide multiple maps for a size of game that would really make the game more exciting i think, please let me know what you do.

AWildZergling

10-23-2012

dat punctuation

Wrath of Okard

10-23-2012

Honestly, no. The only thing that woul do is add more queue time, and make less focus on creating champions. Its the champion comps and skill lvl of players that make the game exciting. Plus, if people start seeing more maps, theyre be asking for more and more and more, and then Riot wouldnt be able to cater to everyone just like Blizzard, and people would complain aboput them not listening and just no. I prefer how it is, and apparently so do millions upon millions of others. Im sorry.

Corner Warrior

10-23-2012

Wrath I keep coming across your posts, and they keep being dead wrong.... The champ creators and map creators are two different departments. The logic you use of the game taking a hit to make a new map is correct, but if you don't know the innerworkings, then don't post on it as if you know what it is, dood.

Wrath of Okard

10-23-2012

I'm going based off of what I've read and heard, so its not my educated guess. Maybe I've just been misinformed, and if so, I apologize. But I still stand by what would possibly happen if they did. Higher queue times and a demand for more. Its common logic, and I would not like to see this game fall apart. If it works out, thats great, and I honestly hope it does. But based off what I have seen in past games, I am a little pessimistic about it. Don't flame me for opinion please.

Corner Warrior

10-23-2012

:/ don't cry man, I won't use mean words next time. My bad, just pointing it out.

Wrath of Okard

10-23-2012

lol I wasnt crying O_o

RonniePunani

10-23-2012

new map does = more queue time. If you look at it, many people are sorta good with the regular map. We just need map skins.

NoneLikeRob

10-23-2012

New maps? No way man, the first reply sums it up, all I want to see is the season re-skins of SR

Gimmer17

10-24-2012

yeah thats great points guys i may have typed out my thoughts a little wrong I was meaning Skins for the maps so there is some sort of variation instead of seeing the same old reliable green tree standing next to the other reliable green tree maybe mountain terrain or some of the described locations in lore to add a depth of play it doesnt need to change the layout but now the champions can fight in the locations they are from know what I mean