I'm not convinced at all...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

Not a single person has quoted my current case yet.
Bad scores that's its.
Like would you rather me rage in game 2 than stay quiet?

Compare my past case witih my current one?
0 negative attitude nor a single mention of surrender. That me screaming I can't win anyone wasn't really being negative per se but a figure of speech. Nunu just goes 'cause you noob' lol.
Have I not reformed enough?

ThereRnoIDs

11-21-2012

This is truly truly outrageous
Build looks fine, farm looks fine, have obviously been in team fights and made fun of throughout the game and not a single form of retaliation or excuses whatsoever

DarkePhysik

11-21-2012

The reason is because the tribunal is all made up of VERY VERY BAD players, I mean like 30 wins level 20s, who just got privileges and "Totally Already Know Everything They Already Need To Know ABout How LoL is Played To Make A Fair Judgement!", and level 30 players who have terrible elo. In order to make up for there damage to self-esteem from realizing they are actually bad players at this game and often themselves have negative scores, they protecting their egos by banning other players in the tribunal, this gives them power over all and any other players making them still feel good after they just realize they are worse then most other players. On top of this, they also get there E-Peen's erected for getting cases "correct" by rasing there Justice review, because its ok if you have 700 elo in the real game if you are 7k in the tribunal! Amirite.

As you can see this is just an overall very bad system, because remember you may say "BUT WAIT PEOPLE WITH HIGH ELO CAN AND THEREFORE DO VOTE TOO!", but then I ask you to remember, people with relatively high ELO usually dont have time to vote in the tribunal, when they lose a game they accept they are bad (and dont need to ban someone else to feel better) and therefore spend most of their time trying to get better. So Really, what riot needs to do is actually make the tribunal fair again; One, Move the Level requirement back to 30. At level 20 I hadn't even had a chance to play all the champions and there were only 60 released champions when I was 20, imagine it with 100+. Therefore these 20s are running around with no idea of what they are doing, because they could think such absurd things as that Lux went 0/10/10 she MUST have been intentionally feeding because Lux is a Mid ONLY character, and simply ban that poor support lux player unfairly, simply because they are ignorant noobs. Which is why it needs to be raised back to 30. And FINALLY what riot needs to do is make it a requirement that the player must have played 30 ranked games that Season. They could have lost all 30, but definitely must have 30 or more. Why? Becuase people who have played ranked KNOW something more about the game, maybe not much, but Ranked is the perfect place to learn what true trolling is, this is not a complaint to fix solo que, but an argument that I think we can all agree ranked is where players learn the worst of trolls, and therefore also gain the most holistic understanding of the game, the learn what a real toxic player is, and what the real META is. So therefore they would probably make the most fair decisions. Because a player who thinks 2 top is viable, and thinks his team should be reported when they all hurt his feelings when they told him to go jungle, will probably then report those players for some bs excuse like "negative attitude", and then vote to ban said similair players, needs to not vote in the tribunal, because he is the actual toxic one.

ThereRnoIDs

11-21-2012

No comment.. .

FatalicFury

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkePhysik View Post
The reason is because the tribunal is all made up of VERY VERY BAD players, I mean like 30 wins level 20s, who just got privileges and "Totally Already Know Everything They Already Need To Know ABout How LoL is Played To Make A Fair Judgement!", and level 30 players who have terrible elo. In order to make up for there damage to self-esteem from realizing they are actually bad players at this game and often themselves have negative scores, they protecting their egos by banning other players in the tribunal, this gives them power over all and any other players making them still feel good after they just realize they are worse then most other players. On top of this, they also get there E-Peen's erected for getting cases "correct" by rasing there Justice review, because its ok if you have 700 elo in the real game if you are 7k in the tribunal! Amirite.

As you can see this is just an overall very bad system, because remember you may say "BUT WAIT PEOPLE WITH HIGH ELO CAN AND THEREFORE DO VOTE TOO!", but then I ask you to remember, people with relatively high ELO usually dont have time to vote in the tribunal, when they lose a game they accept they are bad (and dont need to ban someone else to feel better) and therefore spend most of their time trying to get better. So Really, what riot needs to do is actually make the tribunal fair again; One, Move the Level requirement back to 30. At level 20 I hadn't even had a chance to play all the champions and there were only 60 released champions when I was 20, imagine it with 100+. Therefore these 20s are running around with no idea of what they are doing, because they could think such absurd things as that Lux went 0/10/10 she MUST have been intentionally feeding because Lux is a Mid ONLY character, and simply ban that poor support lux player unfairly, simply because they are ignorant noobs. Which is why it needs to be raised back to 30. And FINALLY what riot needs to do is make it a requirement that the player must have played 30 ranked games that Season. They could have lost all 30, but definitely must have 30 or more. Why? Becuase people who have played ranked KNOW something more about the game, maybe not much, but Ranked is the perfect place to learn what true trolling is, this is not a complaint to fix solo que, but an argument that I think we can all agree ranked is where players learn the worst of trolls, and therefore also gain the most holistic understanding of the game, the learn what a real toxic player is, and what the real META is. So therefore they would probably make the most fair decisions. Because a player who thinks 2 top is viable, and thinks his team should be reported when they all hurt his feelings when they told him to go jungle, will probably then report those players for some bs excuse like "negative attitude", and then vote to ban said similair players, needs to not vote in the tribunal, because he is the actual toxic one.
you know how long it has taken me to find someone with actual intelligence. I thank you. I was literally starting to think that there wasn't a single other person out there with a brain. good to know I'm not alone

Saint Latona

02-02-2013

Why, oh why would you necro this?

Whacks On

04-27-2013

I would have punished as well. I'm one of those that score lower because I am willing to pardon people.

The summoners code asks that you be positive.

Mansonboy

04-27-2013

Holy necromancer Batman!

RavnikaZenni

04-27-2013

Thread got necro'd TWICE. XD

Mitey Oosik

04-28-2013

???