I'm not convinced at all...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joshthor

11-20-2012

would have punished. you realize game 3 you gave up literally 50 seconds in. game 1 you were super annoying. it is worth a time ban, not a perma ban. so it is justice.

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshthor View Post
would have punished. you realize game 3 you gave up literally 50 seconds in. game 1 you were super annoying. it is worth a time ban, not a perma ban. so it is justice.
*sigh why do people keep bringing up game 3. This is the one game I find the most ridiculous and unjust ban ever.
I was 6-1 this game the first 10mins or so. If you think a ww with rabaddons, an ez going for madreds bloodrazers, a garen that bought aegis first and shaco going rylais are all good builds for a 'ranked' game. no comment. You're definitely 900 elo and under.

Look at the amount of spam from WW. Shaco was trolling prechat but went all quiet in game(knows how to abuse the tribunal). Was saying some **** about picking ahri and feeding in prechat. Tell a red to include the prechat for this specific game. I remember Kades did it to defend himself once.

yeh game 1 I was annoying, like apparently im gonna have a positive attitude holding 1v4 mid for 5-10mins while graves freeze bot lane farming cause he lost his turret. We lost a '4'v3 with full hp somewhere down the road then a convincing 5v4 afterwards and lost a straight 5-10 team fights in a row.

Such babies I swear.

My current ban (probably 100 games since the first post?) none of them I mention surrender because apparently i'm not allowed to but here I am again banned for playing 'bad' like those 900 elo noobs.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
*sigh why do people keep bringing up game 3. This is the one game I find the most ridiculous and unjust ban ever.
I was 6-1 this game the first 10mins or so. If you think a ww with rabaddons, an ez going for madreds bloodrazers, a garen that bought aegis first and shaco going rylais are all good builds for a 'ranked' game. no comment. You're definitely 900 elo and under.

Look at the amount of spam from WW. Shaco was trolling prechat but went all quiet in game(knows how to abuse the tribunal). Was saying some **** about picking ahri and feeding in prechat. Tell a red to include the prechat for this specific game. I remember Kades did it to defend himself once.

yeh game 1 I was annoying, like apparently im gonna have a positive attitude holding 1v4 mid for 5-10mins while graves freeze bot lane farming cause he lost his turret. We lost a '4'v3 with full hp somewhere down the road then a convincing 5v4 afterwards and lost a straight 5-10 team fights in a row.

Such babies I swear.

My current ban (probably 100 games since the first post?) none of them I mention surrender because apparently i'm not allowed to but here I am again banned for playing 'bad' like those 900 elo noobs.
1. You gotta stop bringing up the rest of your team. We understand they can be frustrating or even more toxic than you, but it has no real bearing on our decision. I personally allow for a little bit of retaliation, but not much.

2. Can you post your new reform card? I actually said I would not have punished you on the first page. I just want to see if that would be the case on this next ban.

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
1. You gotta stop bringing up the rest of your team. We understand they can be frustrating or even more toxic than you, but it has no real bearing on our decision. I personally allow for a little bit of retaliation, but not much.

2. Can you post your new reform card? I actually said I would not have punished you on the first page. I just want to see if that would be the case on this next ban.
I don't think I even retaliated though... maybe mad for not taking blue buff?

It was the last post on the last page but I'll edit the first page now.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
I don't think I even retaliated though... maybe mad for not taking blue buff?

It was the last post on the last page but I'll edit the first page now.
Ahh ok.

Yeah, I wouldn't have punished you for those games either. I would try contacting support again.

Nekochaoz

11-20-2012

OKAYYYY, time to make things obvious.

First of all, no one likes a buzz kill; whether it's at a party, or some other get together, if you got that one guy who is just having no fun at all, then why did he/she come along?

Second! Reading the chat log, no cooperation, no constructive feedback. It seems to me that you'd rather win or surrender rather than having fun. Incase you havent noticed, being a downer brings down all your teammates, that is not exactly motivation. If you could maybe try for once rather than sound like somebody who gives up all the time, maybe you could actually win your games, or not have any reports.

LAST! Those who don't try will never succeed, this isn't just for league but outside in the real world. If you don't ever look on the positive side, you'll never survive in the outside world when you grow up. If you can't do that then this game isn't for you, I suggest sticking with single player games.

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekochaoz View Post
OKAYYYY, time to make things obvious.

First of all, no one likes a buzz kill; whether it's at a party, or some other get together, if you got that one guy who is just having no fun at all, then why did he/she come along?

Second! Reading the chat log, no cooperation, no constructive feedback. It seems to me that you'd rather win or surrender rather than having fun. Incase you havent noticed, being a downer brings down all your teammates, that is not exactly motivation. If you could maybe try for once rather than sound like somebody who gives up all the time, maybe you could actually win your games, or not have any reports.

LAST! Those who don't try will never succeed, this isn't just for league but outside in the real world. If you don't ever look on the positive side, you'll never survive in the outside world when you grow up. If you can't do that then this game isn't for you, I suggest sticking with single player games.
If you think I didn't have fun in my Diana game, I don't know how much better I could express it.
Game 2 Kass keeps cancelling my chain combos, like should I have screamed FAAAAAAAAAAAARK I suck everytime I died or something to make myself feel better?

My MATCH HISTORY. I HAD FUN in MOST MY GAMES. DUMB BUILDS, HAD FUN, NOT CARE, WASNT EXPECTING A BAN, FACEROLLED. but Ashe hated me for having TOO MUCH FUN. probably got reported for that Leona game too where I covered 90% of our team kills. Was spamming WHY AM I SO FKN GOOD or something along those lines.

And heres the first trustworthy riot response.

Luffy (League of Legends Player Support | Riot Games Support)

Nov 20 05:58 (PST)

Greetings XXX,

I have reviewed your account and our records indicate that you recently had a case in the Tribunal. Due to actions made on the Fields of Justice, this account has been warned or suspended by The Tribunal which means your Honor has been reset. An email was sent to the email address associated with your account regarding this Tribunal case.

To see your Tribunal case, please visit the following link (please note that this link expires three weeks from the date it was originally generated.):

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5874821

You have the power to prevent future suspensions by working to be a positive force in-game with your fellow Summoners. If you feel unsure as to what sort of behavior is appropriate, please consult the Summoner's Code and our Knowledge Base article on reporting players, both of which I have linked below.

Since the action against your account is temporary, it gives you the opportunity to change your behavior in games going forward. We prefer to give players the chance to improve rather than permanently ban an account through which much time has been spent and much effort has been made. You should heed this warning, however, because suspensions will increase in length if you do not improve your behavior and are brought before the Tribunal again. Further negative behavior in-game can culminate in your account being permanently banned from League of Legends.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. You can learn more about the Tribunal and here:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other words. he agrees that this ban is just -.-
You play bad, you get banned.

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

lol...

Hello XxX,

Both players and Riot employees viewing Tribunal Cases are provided with chat logs and other relevant stats to reach a decision. Players generally understand what sort of behavior will negatively impact other players and what conduct falls outside of what should be a positive in-game experience. Please consult the Summoner's Code (linked below) if you wish to learn more about the conduct we wish to uphold on the Fields of Justice.

If in the future your account is found to have subsequent violations against the Code of Conduct, additional evaluation and longer suspensions will occur. Further negative behavior in-game can culminate in your account being permanently banned from League of Legends.

Our goal has always been to foster a positive environment in the game where everyone can enjoy themselves, and therefore we must stand strong against negative players, harassment and abuse. If you have been on the receiving end of disruptive behavior, I think you can understand the motivation behind our actions.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

The Summoner's Code: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

-------------------------------------------
No wonder this guy responds so fast.

Wish I could get paid just for copy pasting too

ThereRnoIDs

11-20-2012

Third response.
I've linked this thread in all my response to them

Greetings Summoner,

We have already explained the context for the action taken against your account and given you the tools to prevent it from reoccurring in the future.

We will not be reversing this decision and consider this matter closed. If you still do not agree or understand the context of this action feel free to discuss this decision on our Tribunal forums listed below:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ay.php?s=&f=41

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...splay.php?f=85

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...splay.php?f=85

Best Regards,

LargeSnorlax

11-20-2012

*cracks knuckles* I'll give it a shot.

#1 - You're saying you're going to lose (in ranked) - Teammates tell you to stop being so negative. You continue to be negative. You continue to talk about how your teammates should've won their lanes - They all mute you. You continue to be negative. Not sure why you were being so much of a downer?

#2 - (What's with that Jayce?) - Nothing really wrong here. Your team gets pissed at you, presumably because you're doing poorly.

#3 - You start the game negatively again by saying to surrender at 20 if your team starts doing bad. Not even sure what was going on in that game with a support shaco and ..deathcap warwick.

Eh, I mean, not the most annoying case in the world, but if I read case one you're pretty negative. I can see why it would be punished. This might honestly be one of my pardonable cases that I would pardon and end a streak on because the community would punish.