I'm not convinced at all...

12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowsparks

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
It's like, people expect me to be positive every game when out of my last 4 losses in shouldve won 3 of them. Had a 4v5 from 0 minutes, 0 5 1 yi at 10mins and a **** top jayce, I played support for like the first time in 6 months and the whole team sucked and a game we should very won but udr keeps throwing all game when we were like +20
It's not about being positive. It's about being negative, that's all. You don't have to be bright and shiny, at all. I don't. You just need to remember that it's a game, and you're here to have fun.

Do you think all players just constantly yell and curse? If you're upset or angry, sometimes saying nothing is more productive. Again, it's not about the team, I don't know how many times this must be said for people to understand, it's about you, and how you conduct yourself. When you see people raging, just keep your head down and report them after the game.

I don't know any better way to say it. The Tribunal is about your actions, not theirs. None of us like to be raged on.

ThereRnoIDs

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsparks View Post
It's not about being positive. It's about being negative, that's all. You don't have to be bright and shiny, at all. I don't. You just need to remember that it's a game, and you're here to have fun.

Do you think all players just constantly yell and curse? If you're upset or angry, sometimes saying nothing is more productive. Again, it's not about the team, I don't know how many times this must be said for people to understand, it's about you, and how you conduct yourself. When you see people raging, just keep your head down and report them after the game.

I don't know any better way to say it. The Tribunal is about your actions, not theirs. None of us like to be raged on.
I did exactly that in game 2 and 3...
Said basically nothing... But 1 line was apparently punishable I gotta see through that ww spam to make out what's going on

I can't help it... I'm a lot 'brighter' back then...

This is my reformed state thanks to the tribunal...
If I give you my old cases, you'll be like ya punish, he a ****** but obviously having fun

This is no where near offensive and it's SO so so so so trivial.

Rignite

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsparks View Post

I think you mistyped there. The Tribunal is about your words, not theirs. This is the Tribunal, actions actually don't hold very much merit here, especially no game specific ones.

Waldgeist

10-29-2012

Did you read some of threads on this board about surrendering? There is an incredibly large number of players who think that surrendering under any circumstance is morally wrong and a sign of cowardice. Obviously, these people are silly, childish and unprofessional. But if you want to play with them on their teams, mocking their foolishness is of no use. Just start the surrender vote, but never talk about it.

ThereRnoIDs

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post
Did you read some of threads on this board about surrendering? There is an incredibly large number of players who think that surrendering under any circumstance is morally wrong and a sign of cowardice. Obviously, these people are silly, childish and unprofessional. But if you want to play with them on their teams, mocking their foolishness is of no use. Just start the surrender vote, but never talk about it.
Yeah I get quite annoyed when they feed, doing bad, behind like 20 kills and 5+ turrets but always click no even if we have like the worse late team company imaginable.

In my case just had a shaco yi tryn gragas Graves vs ez ahri janna Lee jax.

God these 1200 players...

And no never seen those surrender threads.

Waldgeist

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
Yeah I get quite annoyed when they feed, doing bad, behind like 20 kills and 5+ turrets but always click no even if we have like the worse late team company imaginable.

In my case just had a shaco yi tryn gragas Graves vs ez ahri janna Lee jax.

God these 1200 players...

And no never seen those surrender threads.
Here's a recent one:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2659892

One third of the players you play with want the surrender option removed completely. You must learn to accomodate them if you want to have a future in this game.

ThereRnoIDs

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post
Here's a recent one:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2659892

One third of the players you play with want the surrender option removed completely. You must learn to accomodate them if you want to have a future in this game.
Wow... That minority.
They'll have a change of opinion sooner or later once they get "better".
I mean why not lose the 13 elo at 20mins instead of 40? If riot changed it so that we lose less elo for longer games, it might be a bit more convincing.

But meh, I'm always stuck in a game with duos. But if I duo, my partner won't let me surrender too... So Ergh...

Shadowsparks

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rignite View Post
I think you mistyped there. The Tribunal is about your words, not theirs. This is the Tribunal, actions actually don't hold very much merit here, especially no game specific ones.
Words are a form of action and negativity is the primary cause of reporting, but there are others. You misunderstood.

ThereRnoIDs, I don't understand..you know you were being negative and you seem to be aiming to remove all blame to others. You want "better" players? Well, so do I, but I don't see how that will happen if people don't want to accept the consequences for their actions. Man up. You messed up, made a mistake, and hopefully you learn from it.

Get it together and get back in the game. Ranked players are loved. Competition is what has made games so popular and everyone likes to see it. Just know the boundaries.

vladdy676

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

don't get why you got banned, you didn't have a negative attitude, you simply stated you always lose against amumu, amumu is op and most of the time a good one is hard to beat, along with you're top lane getting banged by Jayce is another thing. honestly you deserve a pardon. Troll players abuse Tribunal

ThereRnoIDs

11-19-2012

Another ****en dumb ban.
Now its 'two weeks' cause you believe FALSE comments again.

Okay sure I 'started' bot but im pretty sure I didn't do 'bad' at all and kept up with everyone else in terms of everything. As a matter of fact, I had the HIGHEST cs and am the INITIATOR. It is NORMAL to die more than others and I even mentioned it somewhere vsing an early blue buff malz is NOT fun cause someone fed it to him. Yeh just cause I got guinsoo rageblade, im turned into an ad, woopsie doo. Diana is definitely not gonna benefit from it *rolls eyes*
We probably ony lost cause nobody knows what Armor and MR is on my team even when they're fed.

Can't attach the replays as I just transitioned to windows 8 lately and hadn't installed it yet. Only got my last 3-4 days worth of replays.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5874821/#nogo

Game 2 was just a bad game. Kass probably silenced me during my e q w r combo and fuked me up. Don't really remember this game to be honest and not sure if cho even attempted to gank. Well I did bad either way and probably missed a lot of my skillshots seeing as how they raged at me.

Again, attaching my http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21651089#history

I get reported for not palyiong things the way 'you' want me to and its just stupid.
I'm not an idiot that would avoid fights to make my score 'look good'. Its just omg. I already missed my gold cause of the dumb 1 week ban for 'negative attitude' which you will see in the first post... and now its bannable just to 'play' the game, do bad and not play it like the meta. Like wtf!

you see my match history with all ignites support?
Ap vayne?
Ap graves?
Ap shaco?
Leona?
Sona?

I WON ALL those fkn games and those games usually start with 'report XXX' at 10seconds.

Why are there so many babies

Ridiculous, 20 days ago too... If I hadn't played league for a month, I would've gotte this stupid ban anyway?

12345678 ... 11