I'm not convinced at all...

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheBestAshe

10-26-2012

Seems the reason you get reported a lot is for having such a miserable attitude. Once your team loses a little you give up and constantly put down the morality of your entire team.

ThereRnoIDs

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBestAshe View Post
Seems the reason you get reported a lot is for having such a miserable attitude. Once your team loses a little you give up and constantly put down the morality of your entire team.
It's was NOT a little... I was in a stalemate in game 1 and 2 either trading kills or struggling and seeing an ally has been slain and pressing the tab button affects my own morale too.
Game 3 we were WINNING by 10 kills but their investment goes into the bin & I could not be bothered confronting them. It makes me wonder if I even got reported for my recent irelia game that I carried single handedly carried without an APC and ADC cause they were THAT bad. Props to cho for babysitting 2 deadweights in every team fight to kill 'only renger' while me and janna win/kite the other 4. I was definitely miserable alright and wanted to surrender but they just WOULDN'T LET ME.

Why did you even assume 'I don't try'?
I specifically chose Malzahar to counter Amumu. Every time Amumu ganked mid I killed him

ThereRnoIDs

10-26-2012

Butthurt.from saying surrender 2 times in a 40 minute game and once in a 20 minute one...

Is no one really gonna confess that they clicked punish thinking I afked?

Yeeehawww

10-28-2012

You may have walked out of base and did things, but mentally you gave up very early, and stated so. Having a negative attitude like that makes you play worse, and makes your teammates feel bad and play worse also. I stopped playing with a bunch of people that I used to play a lot with for this exact reason.

Rignite

10-28-2012

Brand [00:00:56] if do bad surrender 20 pls

That alone would have made me punish you. That's not the mindset for Ranked, now matter how awful your games have been going up till that point.

You also should probably stop going AP mid, just saying. 2/6/2 Morg?

ThereRnoIDs

10-29-2012

Support still no response...6 days ...

Aside from the afk comment, I really don't know. Nothing else is offensive enough to make me go "wow I'm such a jackass". I've already reformed by not afking, not abuse anyone and just from the match history alone, that's how I normally play.
I wasn't even expecting a ban to be honest.

ThereRnoIDs

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeehawww View Post
You may have walked out of base and did things, but mentally you gave up very early, and stated so. Having a negative attitude like that makes you play worse, and makes your teammates feel bad and play worse also. I stopped playing with a bunch of people that I used to play a lot with for this exact reason.
Don't accuse. Look at match history. I gave up in that irelia game too cause it was we had NO adc and Apc but the keep clicking NO for ME to carry. Yes I gave up but still played and WON.

ThereRnoIDs

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rignite View Post
Brand [00:00:56] if do bad surrender 20 pls

That alone would have made me punish you. That's not the mindset for Ranked, now matter how awful your games have been going up till that point.

You also should probably stop going AP mid, just saying. 2/6/2 Morg?
I didn't do bad laning phase wise. I started dying "after" the laning phase when yorick was the first to lose his turret.

Did I not say ww and shaco was trolling pre chat?
Did you not look at the match up and scoreboard?
I played a game knowing FULL well I was going to lose

Thanks for sticking up to false reports and duo trolls

Shadowsparks

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereRnoIDs View Post
Don't accuse. Look at match history. I gave up in that irelia game too cause it was we had NO adc and Apc but the keep clicking NO for ME to carry. Yes I gave up but still played and WON.

Then you didn't give up, did you?

It's good that you got passed it, played hard, and got a win. That's what you need to do. Y'know, just with less complaining and negativity. You won, awesome, you can't win them all but no matter what you CAN be a good sport about it. How should anyone expect to win a team game if they turn the team against one another? It doesn't help anyone. Especially if you really want that win.

ThereRnoIDs

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowsparks View Post
Then you didn't give up, did you?

It's good that you got passed it, played hard, and got a win. That's what you need to do. Y'know, just with less complaining and negativity. You won, awesome, you can't win them all but no matter what you CAN be a good sport about it. How should anyone expect to win a team game if they turn the team against one another? It doesn't help anyone. Especially if you really want that win.
I complained at the end when the game was about to end... Other comments are facts of what happened. God I even held back saying you guys sucked etc. That's like the nicest thing already.

It's like, people expect me to be positive every game when out of my last 4 losses in shouldve won 3 of them. Had a 4v5 from 0 minutes, 0 5 1 yi at 10mins and a **** top jayce, I played support for like the first time in 6 months and the whole team sucked and a game we should very won but udr keeps throwing all game when we were like +20

1234567 ... 11