I'm not convinced at all...

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levigasm

10-23-2012

Just dont say anything. Literally dont talk. It's the only way you can't get banned.

ThereRnoIDs

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by heptolisk View Post
This is another case where someone has to realize that just because you are not the worst and just because someone provokes you is not in any way justification for you to do something that breaks the rules. You can't deny that you had a negative attitude throughout the three games that were shown, and that is what you were punished for. If you are loosing, just keep trying and don't give up halfway through.
I had no intention to "break the rule", I did not threaten or attack anyone in any way, I did not give up at all throughout all 3 games and have even attached the replays for the sole purpose of it.
I can't believe they even had the balls to say I afked which I didn't and make it sound so crude the way it did. I don't "pretend" to be the good guy at all believing in YOU guys just that much. I know how the tribunals work and there's no reason why I would put myself in a bad position like the way I do.

You see my match history?
ALL of them have negative attitude. The trolls just make a BIGGER deal of it than normal. You see the good scores? I GUARANTEE there's negative attitude in there too but I still win more often than I lose.

Akesgeroth

10-23-2012

In game 1, you acted like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Everyone hates this guy. Don't be him.

Game 2 was all right.

Game 3 is what would have made me push the punish button though:

Brand [00:00:56] if do bad surrender 20 pls
Warwick [00:00:57] leash me turret
Brand [00:01:01] i rather get another game in before work

Also, as a Malz player, I don't recommend finishing RoA before getting your Deathcap. Or getting a chalice. Catalyst + revolver is fine though. But you need that deathcap quickly so you can do as much damage as possible so you can get fed early on.

ThereRnoIDs

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akesgeroth View Post
In game 1, you acted like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Everyone hates this guy. Don't be him.

Game 2 was all right.

Game 3 is what would have made me push the punish button though:

Brand [00:00:56] if do bad surrender 20 pls
Warwick [00:00:57] leash me turret
Brand [00:01:01] i rather get another game in before work

Also, as a Malz player, I don't recommend finishing RoA before getting your Deathcap. Or getting a chalice. Catalyst + revolver is fine though. But you need that deathcap quickly so you can do as much damage as possible so you can get fed early on.
But I didn't give up at all... Was in every team fight and trying to win...
I don't know, Malzahar feels like he can turtle for years and that's why i got the chalice to stay in lane as long as possible if needed. Don't RoA benefit more from rushing? Like why would I build it at the 30minute mark or something.

Game 3.
I leashed, definitely had more than enough time for a game 2 since shaco trolled the pre chat PRETTY badly. Again, I "never dodge" a game and manned up playing a losing game before work. You know when you want that one "good game" before work? Hahah not gonna happen.
You see their items?
God I'm so nice to not even ***** about it.

If a red can even check it, they'll probably say I dodge 1 game a month or something.

Dark Winston

10-23-2012

From what I've seen the Riot support staff were told to not intervene. They won't look into anything. I'm guessing it is because they do not have the resources to handle the situation.

Just keep e-mailing them I guess, eventually they will see the basic problem with this form of justice.

They can decide through a chat that is taken out of context, what your attitude is like and whether or not you are a toxic influence. No, they are not qualified to make these judgements, if you were wondering, but they can.

ThereRnoIDs

10-24-2012

Still not convinced no matter how many times I skim it...

Support ticket still no response...

ThereRnoIDs

10-24-2012

Bump...

Banned 1 week for saying surrender 1-2 times in a 25+ game...
Accused for afked which never actually happened...
Saying bg when it really was, no good trades and lost 5v4 in a very convincing matter...
Everyone in game 3 was noobs and trolls and I did not rage at all about their builds...

I know I'm repeating myself but it's still so stupid...

Xander756

10-24-2012

I never understood the "negative attitude" report. How can someone be reporting for saying "we're going to lose" when you ARE going to lose? Maybe they just don't want to have their time wasted any further and are trying to convince their team to surrender? There's a difference between being a realist and just being a debbie downer.

ThereRnoIDs

10-25-2012

this is exactly how i feel about the situation and i only play solo queue...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61zf...ure=g-high-rec

In my case its 'wtf!?' I got banned for saying surrender 1-2 times in a game!?
WTF!? Why would the enemy even report me!?
WTF!? Why is my 6-1 now 7-9!?

ThereRnoIDs

10-26-2012

Bump~~ nearly 4-5 days still no response from support~

and good luck convincing me "I deserved it". To be honest, i don't even think its even borderline anymore after i had a look at the scoreboards.
Just look at that shen, diana, ez and amumu~ a complate 5v4 ace to boot as well

Edited 1st post to include scoreboard

123456 ... 11