Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A public appeal should be made.

Yes. 17 20%
No. 50 58.82%
I don't care. 18 21.18%
Voters 85 .

Why did I get a 14 day ban because of this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuan Shikai

12-13-2012

Quote:
ChrisPardave:
Being punished is based on a pattern of behavior not a single game.. Which is why there were 4 games there and not just the 4th one.. Because they base it off of more than one game.

Riot stated multiple times that if you find ONE offense in a tribunal case you ought to punish,

the reason for that is that the cases shown in tribunal are NOT all cases you got reported in, but a random seleciton, to even be eligible for tribunal you have to be reproted in a VAST majority of your games and thus, even one punishable thing in a case shows that you are probably in tribunal justifiedly.

S0T0

Recruiter

12-13-2012

I'd report for that much spam of chat.

DisasterAverted

12-13-2012

To be honest you weren't bad at all game 1, but the other 3 games are all bad enough that I'd consider punishing.

NegaStoat

12-13-2012

Quote:
nennx:
you're pretty annoying but honestly you shouldn't be banned for being annoying

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2726400

Anyone working tribunal cases should be reading and following the advice of that above link, which is why the OP was banned. How this thread reached 5+ pages is beyond me.

Kirska

12-13-2012

This post is from OCTOBER. Let it die (yes I realize the irony of this particular reply)