A public appeal should be made.

Yes. 17 20.00%
No. 50 58.82%
I don't care. 18 21.18%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Why did I get a 14 day ban because of this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yuan Shikai

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPardave View Post
Being punished is based on a pattern of behavior not a single game.. Which is why there were 4 games there and not just the 4th one.. Because they base it off of more than one game.
Riot stated multiple times that if you find ONE offense in a tribunal case you ought to punish,

the reason for that is that the cases shown in tribunal are NOT all cases you got reported in, but a random seleciton, to even be eligible for tribunal you have to be reproted in a VAST majority of your games and thus, even one punishable thing in a case shows that you are probably in tribunal justifiedly.

S0T0

Recruiter

12-13-2012

I'd report for that much spam of chat.

SomeBoss

12-13-2012

To be honest you weren't bad at all game 1, but the other 3 games are all bad enough that I'd consider punishing.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nennx View Post
you're pretty annoying but honestly you shouldn't be banned for being annoying
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2726400

Anyone working tribunal cases should be reading and following the advice of that above link, which is why the OP was banned. How this thread reached 5+ pages is beyond me.

Kirska

12-13-2012

This post is from OCTOBER. Let it die (yes I realize the irony of this particular reply)