A public appeal should be made.

Yes. 17 20.00%
No. 50 58.82%
I don't care. 18 21.18%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Why did I get a 14 day ban because of this?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mouse Crouse

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPardave View Post
Being in denial about what? The only case I agree with was case 4. I was having a bad day, and took it out on my team which i shouldn't have, and I know it was wrong. But the other 3 cases I do not believe I should've been punished for.
That's the problem, the other 3 cases don't matter at all, if case 4 is worth a punish, you get a punishment. It's that simple. You don't get a free pass on bad behavior because other games were not bad.

ChrisPardave

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse Crouse View Post
That's the problem, the other 3 cases don't matter at all, if case 4 is worth a punish, you get a punishment. It's that simple. You don't get a free pass on bad behavior because other games were not bad.

Being punished is based on a pattern of behavior not a single game.. Which is why there were 4 games there and not just the 4th one.. Because they base it off of more than one game.

ChrisPardave

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickleJuice88 View Post
if you basically dont say anything you can be reported still for not communicating with the team though..

the tribunal/ban **** is in the way and is broken.. theres no way you can tell me yours OR mine makes sense

i go 26-3 katarina.. stil get reported. and banned

Yeah, I'm sure half the people on the tribunal just ban people for rewards.

Mouse Crouse

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPardave View Post
Yeah, I'm sure half the people on the tribunal just ban people for rewards.
No longer rewards for Tribunal, we do it to help the community.

ChrisPardave

10-23-2012

bump

ChrisPardave

10-24-2012

bump

ChrisPardave

10-24-2012

Anyone else want to discuss?

ArcaneXSlayer

12-12-2012

Game 1-Your teammates were absolute jerks and they are the ones who should be reported.
Game 2-Harrassed Taric a little but not really enough to ban.
Game 3-You said you would throw the game. You don't do that regardless of your team. You mute them and move on if it bothers you so much.
Game 4-You cursed out your vayne in the beginning and proceeded to curse in the last game.
Overall, I would've banned you off game 3 and 4.

Great Pyrenees

12-12-2012

Hi there, I took some time and did you a favor in reviewing your case for you.
In Game 1 Not bannable.
In Game 2 You said Zzzzzz 18 times in chat, this is a trolling negative attitude. 2 times you said BG this is a negative attitude. "Because you kids stupid" talking down to the whole team negative attitude. Many other reasons in this game alone.
Because you did these things and broke the summonerís code you do deserve this punishment. LoL is a free game and we have to sign a EULA saying we will follow the summonerís code in order to play. If you have any questions on how the tribunal works please take a look at my guide in the guides section.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2852824
I recommend you play at least 50 beg bot games in order to put some room in-between your new cases and this way you will not be immediately banned again. Also when playing beginner bots you may make some new friends and help people learn the game. I believe in you and know you can return to us a more positive member of the community. Take care and good luck my friend =)

H Bergeron

12-12-2012

Using /all chat=sure sign you are eager for a ban. Nobody uses it for anything except acting like a child.

Telling people you are going to report them in every game=just asking for a ban.

14 days....have to assume this is a habit for you.