Hi-Res TT Splash Art Request

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eindigen

10-23-2012

Hey there, I was wondering if it would be possible to get some high-resolution images for the new twisted treeline. In particular, the image posted right here from the most recent TT announcement would be awesome. I'd like to show my support for the TT update and the new Shadow Isles content, but the tiny image from the announcement doesn't do it justice; it needs to be the image I see every time I hop on my computer!

Please, Riot? You'll make this summoner very, very happy.

RiotOtown

Senior Environment Artist

01-31-2013
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Were you referring to the TT splash art that is the in-game custom map select art?

cF Dawgy

01-31-2013

Am I reading this right, or was this request posted 3 months ago?

RiotOtown

01-31-2013
2 of 3 Riot Posts

Looks like it was - bummer no one replied to it before now - Hope I can still help Eindigen out.

cF Dawgy

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotOtown View Post
Looks like it was - bummer no one replied to it before now - Hope I can still help Eindigen out.
This is why I love Riot. <3

stormbarrier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
You could help others out, still, with a high-res image of that TT pic from the map select screen. I wouldn't mine using that as a background.

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Anything and everything would be awesome. I love downloading awesome art like that.

RG Stylus

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbarrier View Post
You could help others out, still, with a high-res image of that TT pic from the map select screen. I wouldn't mine using that as a background.
Agreed, I'd set it as my background for sure

scazzaf

01-31-2013

Quote:
I'd love some hi rez art to use for websites/stream designs.

RiotOtown

02-13-2013
3 of 3 Riot Posts

Hey guys great news - I got a the go-ahead to post the TT Hi-Res splash art! Props to our awesome splash artist Bo Lu for recreating our TT environment in a first person view.

I'm having trouble posting the large image though, so until support gets back to me, here is a larger image (posted on a blog) and hopefully soon I'll be able to post it here on the forum!

http://riototown.blogspot.com/2013/02/blog-post.html