Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Diana Skin?!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

someonecrazy

10-23-2012

Diana is my favorite champ in terms of playstyle. I think she has been out long enough that another skin would be nice!
I dont really have any suggestions but i suppose if enough of us agree then riot games would hopefully get to work an awesome design for such an amazing champion

littlspinachboy

10-26-2012

I completely agree. I'm obsessed with jungle Diana and one skin simply isnt enough. I mean, Teemo and Ashe got like 5 each or something.

littlspinachboy

10-26-2012

http://tenfoxproducts.tumblr.com/post/32398541141/theriotleague-league-of-legends-eclipse-diana

this is an idea

BearlyBearable

10-26-2012

dude i thought of one something like a werewolf or werewolf hunter i had made a forum about it

BearlyBearable

10-26-2012

its under werewolf diana skin if you wanna add to it

The Final Hero

10-26-2012

she's still fairly new, and teemo and ashe have been out for ages, there is plenty more deserving champs

BearlyBearable

10-28-2012

Quote:
the Final Hero:
she's still fairly new, and teemo and ashe have been out for ages, there is plenty more deserving champs

Teemo more deserving. ARE YOU KIDDING!!!!!! teemo probably has the most skins out of any champ, same with ashe. each have like 5 or 6 i do not qualify that as more deserving

Spinnybrook

10-28-2012

i agree they are not more deserving in any way, i really think riot should do monthly votes on skins to release that way the community gets what they want. when they are going to release skins they should do at least one to vote on and pick like 10 champs to be voted on and than they pick the rest. i would also realllllyyyyyyy like to see a new dianna skin

Spinnybrook

10-28-2012

I would looooveeeee to see a new dianna skin.Also teemo or ashe more deserving LOL at this comment thats just dumb for so many reasons. I would really liek to see riot coem out with soem sort of system where each month they have the summoners pick between like 20 or so champs and whatever one gets the most votes gets the new skin that month. that way they still have soem say but the summoners help the decision.

BearlyBearable

11-04-2012

i agree completely! and yeah the two characters with like the most skins already sure deserve more.....